9;

omg this gonna be a real person chapter guys
————
beverly, mike, and ben had all collectively decided to cheer up stan after the whole incident.

so, naturally, after breaking into his house, dragging him out of bed, and forcing him to get ready, they were on their way out the door and into the real world.

"can you guys tell me what's going on yet?" stan asked.

"no, but we can let you have the aux." mike responded, passing a little white cord back to stanley.

"FUCK YEAH! i don't think you guys are ready for this." stan yelled.

"oh really? try me."

"i will."

approximately 1 minute and 56 seconds later, they were all shouting.

"ONE!"

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY-"

"TWO!"

"BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE-"

"THREE!"

"STOP YOUR STARIN AT MY-"

"HEY!"

"TAKE A HINT, TAKE A HINT!"

————
"can you guys hear that?"

"hear what, richie?" eddie replied.

"that one song from victorious. the really catchy one."

"take a hint?" georgie asked, now suddenly intrigued.

"exactly."

"oh, yeah. i can hear it. it sounds like it's coming from that car over there." bill said.

"the one across the street?"

"yeah."

the boys stopped talking and looked over to the car.

sure enough, the song was blasting from the cars speakers.

when the song ended, four kids piled out of the car. the other boys could just barely hear their conversation, but damn well were they invested.

"ooh, what about that hannah montana one."

"you get the best of both worlds..."

"YES! THAT ONE!"

"chill it out take it slow, then you rock out the show!"

they walked a little further down the sidewalk, then raced across the street. they walked the opposite direction of the other four teenagers, and continued their way down the street, just barely missing them. 

"damn. now they got me in that nickelodeon mood. you guys remember big time rush? we should start a boy band like that." richie rambled.

"ooh, yeah. we could pull that off." georgie laughed, doing the leg cross twisty thingy.

"come on shake it up what you gotta lose?" bill started singing.

"go and make your luck with the life you choose." eddie continued.

by this point they were all singing.

"if you want it all lay it on the line. it's the only life you got so you gotta live it big time!"

"FUCK YEAH! WE COULD PULL THIS OFF!" richie shouted.

suddenly, there was a bright flash coming from the right of them. 
————
okay i actually have no idea if this is good or not. i haven't written in a quite a bit and it's also one o'clock in the morning. i also just took two melatonin gummies. so i'm like delirious. anyway i'm listening to nickelodeon music. i'll read this tomorrow and rate it 1-10.