11;

beverly, ben, mike, and stanley pile out of the car on the sidewalk across from low banks theatre. this was a really happening. they're actually watching bill denbrough and his friends boy band.

"how are you feeling stannit?"

"if you ever call me that shit again i'll sli-"

"OH MY GOSH! are you stanley uris?" a tallish, dirty blond girl asked. she looked to be around 13 or 14.

"yes? who are you?" stanley replies, as nice as he possibly could.

"i'm hadley. i'm a huge fan of your poetry! do you think i could get a picture for my grandma? she drove me all the way here just so I could meet you!"

stanley was in absolute shock. He had expected to be asked for pictures, but not for his poetry.

his voice got stuck in his throat.

"i- yeah, of course!" he laughed.

ben snapped a picture of the two, and handed the phone back to the girl. she gave him another quick hug, before saying thank you and running back to her grandmother.

"GRANDMA I LOVE YOU, AND I WILL FOREVER BE IN YOUR DEBT."

stanley turns to his friends in shock.

"STANLEY YOU'RE FAMOUS!" bev screeches.

"AND NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE SHIPPED WITH BILL DENBROUGH!" ben added.

"PEOPLE LIKE YOUR POETRY!" mike yelled.

"people like my poetry. PEOPLE LIKE MY POETRY!" it was as if the realization that people might actually enjoy his work had just hit stan. and it did. he has never imagined that he might actually have some talent.

"okay wait, my talent doesn't matter right now. the only talent we focus on until we leave that theatre is richie, eddie, georgie, and bill's boy banding.

heeyyyy