☆three☆

quin wasn't expecting to see rudy commenting on her post, he had a girlfriend right? apparently not?
after he commented she stalked his account and found his most recent post; it claimed that the girl that he had been seeing (dahlia) and him had broken things off.

why did quin feel relieved? she still lived across the country from him and had a boyfriend. it was none of her business or concern.

quin was on her way to surprise her boyfriend, charlie. she took a cab to his apartment and let herself in, upon arriving she saw a pair of sneakers by the door... the shoes were much smaller than charlie's shoes and they certainly didn't belong to quin.

she made her way to the bedroom, she opened the door and the sight before her shocked her. there charlie was, having sex with another woman. quin didn't get a good look at her, she was honestly relieved that she didn't have a face to put to the girl; that way she wouldn't have to feel like she was gonna puke if she saw her at the grocery store or at a cafe.

she left before either of the... participants even realized her presence in the room or the apartment for that matter, quin set off back to her apartment.

she got home and laid on the couch sobbing, charlie could be a dick but she didn't think he would ever cheat on her. hours later; nia arrived back at their apartment.

"oh no babe! what's wrong?" she asked quin.

"i saw charlie... with another woman" quin cried.

"that bastard!" nia shook her head "did get a good look at the bitch?"

"no, i didn't even see her face" quin sniffled "i could just see that she had brown hair... he doesn't even know that i know".

"i'm so sorry hun, let's take work off tomorrow and have a girls day" nia suggested.

"i actually can have all of the time off i want" quin mumbled.

"oh god... what did you do?" nia cringed.

"my boss tried to call me in... and i was really upset so i may have bitched him out and quit my job" quin explained.

 and i was really upset so i may have bitched him out and quit my job" quin explained

...

♡liked by rudypankow and 429 others quincampbell: got cheated on & quit my job td, i'll drink to that!

liked by rudypankow and 429 others
quincampbell: got cheated on & quit my job td, i'll drink to that!

niagreene: icon behaviour

charliecross: babe it didn't mean anything!

username: at least ur pretty

rudypankow: is that 3rd cup for me?
quincampbell: sorry it's for the voices in my head👹👹