☆fifteen☆

jd🛴

jd🛴
hey, i saw u and rudy talking last night

quin🦆
yeah he wanted to apologize for asking nia out

jd🛴
that's good!!
u didn't tell me you were seeing someone though

quin🦆
i'm not?

jd🛴
really?
rudy said when he went over to ask u out he overheard u on the phone with some guy

quin🦆
i haven't talked to any guy on the phone while i've been here

jd🛴
he said u were calling him baby
and told him u wanted him to come stay with u

quin🦆
oh my god.
i was talking to my 4 year old niece

jd🛴
ok rudy is the dumbest person i've ever met

quin turned off her phone, she couldn't believe that rudy thought she was seeing someone; she hadn't been with anyone since her and charlie broke up.

she wanted to talk to him and clear the air; even if it didn't change anything between them.
she went next door to his house and knocked on the door; rudy opened the door "hey quin, what's up?"

"can i come in?" she asked. rudy nodded allowing quin to enter "so i was talking to jd and he told me something that you had said to him".

he stayed silent and looked down at his feet, "he said that you wanted to ask me out but overheard me talking to a guy on the phone"

"look quin, we don't need to do this right now" he shook his head "it's fine! you had the right to move on" he shook his head.

"rudy, i know you thought you saw something" she began "but it wasn't what you think, i was talking to my niece"

"you have a niece?" he asked.

"yeah, my sister got pregnant 2 months after you and i broke up" she explained "i haven't been involved with anyone since i was with charlie, honestly i was just kinda waiting for you to make a move but then you asked out nia"

"oh my god i feel so stupid" rudy sighed "i was never interested in nia, i just wanted you".

quin stared at rudy "well... it's not too late" she smiled.

rudy stepped forward; bringing his hand up to her face and kissing her softly.

...

♡liked by austinnorth55 and 3,392,278 othersquincampbell: lust for life

liked by austinnorth55 and 3,392,278 others
quincampbell: lust for life

load all comments

madelyncline: ok miss lana stan

user9: is that rudy????

austinnorth55: can't tell if this is bestie vibes or not????

madisonbaileybabe: i missed a chapter

hichasestokes: what's going on here kids

rudypankow: bestie😜

niagreene: fake bitch