☆sixteen☆

quin and rudy had begun seeing each other, they were happy to be back together after all of this time. the couple were on set; quin had gathered the cast to take a couple photo's during lunch for the obx promo.

afterwards the gang headed out to eat, "you guys think you're slick" jonathan smiled as the group scanned their menus.

"whatever are you referring to jd?" quin smiled.

"oh come on" madison shook her head "your recent post, that was obviously rudy in the second pic"

"it wasn't me" chase declaired.

"me neither" jonathan agreed.

"it definitely wasn't me" drew threw his hands in the air looking at dahlia.

"guys guys! it could have been me!" austin chimed in, the group went silent in shock "but it wasn't me" austin laughed.

"it wasn't me" rudy shook his head "okay you caught me, it was me" he smiled after not trying hard to cover his tracks.

"i knew it!" madelyn laughed.

"guys come on! i've posted pictures hugging the other guys" quin defended.

"yeah but... come on now" carlacia stared at quin and rudy who were sitting beside each other.

everyone shot rudy and quin a non believing look, they all knew the truth; they just wanted rudy and quin to confirm their suspicions. they partially just wanted to be right, but they also just wanted rudy and quin's slow burn to finally become something.

rudy and quin looked at each other; blushing. they both were trying hard not to laugh "alright let's still playing with them" quin encouraged.

"i don't know it's kinda fun" rudy laughed making the entire group groan "okay fine! yes we're back together, happy now?" rudy asked.

the group let out a string of "finally!" and "i knew it".

👤: quincampbell, rudypankow♡liked by hichasestokes and 3,392,299 others jonathandavissofficial: i know something you don't

liked by hichasestokes and 3,392,299 others
jonathandavissofficial: i know something you don't

load more comments

madelyncline: I KNOW SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER KNOW

user7: omg they're definitely together

carlaciagrant: get exposed