100

"Congratulations to us!" I cheered for the three of us and went in for a hug.

Today is finally our graduation day. I even thought that I wouldn't be able to graduate with them on time because I was doubting myself but look at me now.

"Oh, sino na sa inyo ang ikakasal?" Kylle asked all of a sudden.

We're walking na papunta sa exit. Mom came to cheer for me but my father didn't. Mom said he was busy with something and I just let him be.

If I'll take my time into forgiving him, I know it'll also take a lot of time for him to adjust and be nice to me. I'll just think of his absence as a symbol of respect for my graduation day.

"I think mauuna si Sienna. We're not really rushing things kasi." I answered, pertaining to my relationship with Christian.

We're really not rushing things anymore. We both know we're committed to one another and that we'll always go home to each other's arm after a tiring day.

"Hindi naman!" Sagot naman ni Sienna. "Maglalaro pa raw ng isang taon sina Froi, eh."

Ah, right. Froi, Gio, and Christian decided to play for UST for one more year. They aren't ready to say goodbye pa kasi.

We took pictures again in front of Ateneo before I called Christian.

He's here kasi but left lang to make sure my mom is safe while waiting for Kuya Ralph.

"Hi, Lorelai." He answered the phone. "I see you. Don't go anywhere. I'll walk to you."

So I stopped abruptly. Lumingon-lingon pa ako para hanapin siya. I found him smiling while walking towards my direction.

"My love graduated college." He hugged me so tight I can't almost breathe.

He held his chest dramatically with one hand after letting go of the hug. "Ah, I'm so proud."

Hinampas ko siya kasi nagiging annoying na naman siya.

I took photos with him as well kanina. I saw that he posted them agad. But something changed. We weren't trending and that was a relief. May mga few tweets lang about us.

"Where do you want to eat?" He asked. He held my hand as we started walking to his car.

"I want the food you make." I whispered before tiptoeing to give him a peck on the cheek.

I smiled cheekily while looking at his flushed face. He's so pogi palagi.

"If that's what my babe wants." He answered before giving me kiss.

Gosh, this guy! Sobrang hilig sa PDA. Fortunately, it was just us sa pinagparkingan niya.

I was confused when he stopped by a McDonald's drive thru.

"Love, I said I want the food you cook." I whined.

I'm so pabebe when I'm with him!

He just laughed. "I'll buy you fries and nuggets lang, baby. Baka it will take time for me to finish cooking so eat appetizer muna."

He even explained. I'm so in love with this man. He's just so comforting. He's love for me. He is love.

He started cooking when we arrived sa condo niya. I just watched him do the job while I was snacking on my fries and nuggets.

"Love, do you want some?" I asked him,  offering the food.

He looked at me and opened his mouth. Pabebe na naman siya!

Of course I can't say no so sinubuan ko siya ng fries. It's reasonable naman since he's cooking.

"What are you cooking?" I tried asking. Naubos ko na 'yung food kaya ginugulo ko na lang siya sa ginagawa niya.

"Chicken curry with tears of jealousy."

Nahampas ko tuloy siya. How dare he bring back the most embarrassing period of our relationship?!

"You'll eat that curry alone kapag hindi ka tumigil." I rolled my eyes.

"You're so masungit." He teased.

Matatanggalan ako ng eyeballs kakairap sa kanya. Ang annoying always.

"I love you." He suddenly said before giving me a quick kiss.

I was taken aback! He's so annoying then he'll be sweet the next second. He's so unpredictable.

"What for?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just love you." He looked at me and smiled.

"Okay, I love you." I answered his previous statement before turning my back at him.

I heard him laugh kaya mas lalong namula ang face ko. It's so hot in here. My cheeks are burning.

"Lorelai, ako lang 'to!" Pahabol niya pa sa kitchen.

I watched the television before he called me to eat. Hindi naman pala chicken curry ang niluto niya.

"You baked this?" I asked, pointing at the cake with a small candle above.

He shyly shook his head. "Binili lang. I'm still learning how to bake."

He's such a cutie.

Ang sarap pa rin ng luto niya. I can't deny na mas masarap siyang magluto kesa sa akin. Oh my, buti na lang hindi niya nakain 'yung chicken curry from before. That tasted like vomit with coconut milk.

I washed the dishes after we ate dinner. We took turns din sa pagligo. This may be simple for others but this is how I always want to end my day— with him.

I just want us to always go home together and cook dinner only for the two of us while laughing with random I love yous.

"Sleepy na, love?" He asked when I yawned.

We're already in bed and he's gently brushing my hair using his fingers. I'm always sleeping so well whenever he's with me.

Instead of answering his question, siniksik ko na lang lalo ang sarili ko sa kanya.

"Remember the last time sa beach? The situation is exactly like this but we were so distant kahit magkatabi lang tayo." I told him in a gentle voice.

It's funny that during that time I can't even imagine that we'll be okay again.

"Do you want to know why I didn't answer your question that time?" He kissed my forehead after saying that.

Ah, that time when I asked him if his love  for me will go away.

"It was because I know my answer will always be a no and that time, I don't want you to feel that I'm not sincere." He informed me even though I didn't ask for his answer.

That's the last thing he said before I dozed off to sleep. There are still words he mumbled before I doze off. Those words hurt my heart in the greatest way my heart can ache for him.

"I'll always love you even if you don't ask. You are my heartbeat, my everything, my everlasting love. My Lorelai."

The End