Chapter Fifteen

Narrator's POV

April hopped off the sewage ladder and landed on the sewage covered floor. She wiped the little filth on her hands on her shirt, before looking up to see Casey ready to drop the bundle of krang parts that the duo had collected.

"Ok Casey, drop them." She said ready to catch the bundle.

Casey did as instructed, and as expected, the young kunoichii caught the bundle quite effortlessly.

"Woah red, your getting strong." Casey said before getting ready to jump into the sewage hole.

"Thanks Casey! You know, It's all thanks to Master Splinter and his training. But if only I could master my physical abilities a lot- AAHH!" April screamed as Casey jumped down the sewage right where she was standing.

Fortunately, April moved out of the way before Casey could land on her. But the same thing could not be said to the poor goth boy, who landed face first on the sewage covered ground. Casey stood up, his face covered in sewage. April looked at her friend before speaking.

"We are gonna need a lot more than T-shirts the wipe THAT off."

~Time skip to 5 minutes~

April and Casey entered the lair. The first sight that they met with was Mikey, Amethyst and Steven watching TV. Mikey turned around when he sensed someone walk in.

"Hey April! Hey Ca- WOAHH! Dude, what happened?!" Mikey yelled, as Steven turned his head to see a sewage covered Casey.

"What do you think would happen in a sewer?!" Casey yelled in his defence, catching the towel that Mikey threw at him.

The lab door slide open, revealing Donnie and Pearl.

"Here's the stuff you asked for Donnie." April said lifting the bundle that they had bought with them.

"Thanks April!" Donnie said, taking the bundle from the red head.

"This will help a lot..." Pearl replied, looking inside the bundle which was filled with kraang parts,"...thank you."

April smiled softly and returned to Mikey and Casey. Donnie and Pearl made their way back towards the lab.

"Are you sure this will work though?" Donnie asked Pearl once they were back inside the lab,"I mean, I not doubting your knowledge about the portal, but I-"

"Don't have any experience with these and aren't sure if you are qualified enough to be building this portal with me?" Pearl said, cutting Donnie short as the purple masked turtle nodded softly with a small frown.

"Donatello, you have been doubting yourself since we started working together. You have more potential in you than you think. Believe me, I don't just work with anyone." Pearl said, taking out the parts in the bundle one by one and organising them neatly on the cold metal table.

Donnie smiled softly at her response and resumed his work. He knew he shouldn't doubt himself so much, but he couldn't help it. He was working with on an advanced technology and the informations that Pearl had told him about a warp pad was just too foreign. He didn't understand how it worked, let alone try to make a similar device to help the gems and Steven get back home which they were trying to do for the past month. As much as Pearl tried to hide it, he could sense her impatience to get back home, and he couldn't blame her. They had left the dimension with the kraang and Jasper still hanging about. Who knows what kind of situation Beach City ,or heck, the whole dimension would be in. He wanted to be more useful, so that they could build the device faster. But at how things are going right now....

"P's right, ya'know?" Amethyst's voice popped up beside Donnie, causing him and Pearl to flinch.

"What are you doing here?" Pearl asked, here expression instantly changing from a genuine smile to an anoyyed frown.

"Mike wanted to give you guys something to boost your stamina." And as soon as the words left Amethyst's lips, Mikey popped up beside her with two coffee mugs, scaring both Donnie and Pearl for the second time.

"Here you guys go!" Mickey replied setting the coffee down on Donnie's table and giving Pearl's mug in her hands.

Pearl held the mug and stared at the brown energizing drink that lay inocently in her hands. She held in the hurling feeling but after a few moments could not keep it in and threw up. Amethyst burst out laughing after keeping on the smirk on her lips at watching the scene which played before her. Mikey was confused at first but then suddenly remembered that Pearl did not eat food.

"I'm sorry P! I forgot you hated food." Mikey said as Donnie ran to her side to check if she was alright.

"That's *cough* alright Michelangelo." She said before turning to her purple comrade you was laughing uncontrollably, "Couldn't you have *cough* reminded him?!"

"I could have *weese* but I wanted to see this." She said in between fits of laughter.

Pearl was about to yell again, but was cut off by the sudden motion of the lab door swinging open. The door opened to reveal a panting April.

"Guys, *pant* there's trouble in the city..."

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Anddd, the chapter's done... I'm so sorry it took me this long to publish the next chapter. I'm not able to get much time to myself nowadays. I'll try my best to publish the next chapter as soon as I can. Thank you for reading this!