Chapter 18

Eunji was so annoyed that she almost threw her cell phone on the floor out of anger. She held back her anger at the last minute and finally decided to call her lawyer again. "Do you really have a way to stop the police from filing the case? Will that stop any impending investigations?"

"If there is no one else backing Yn up except for Lawyer Jung, then I think that I might be able to resolve this issue easily. Right now, we do not even know if Yn has enough evidence on hand to meet the burden of proof to start a lawsuit against you," the lawyer quickly replied.

"Alright then. Go and get this resolved for me. I will be waiting for your good news," Eunji said before directly hanging up the phone.

She was now certain that Yn would not let her off so easily but she felt that she still had some control over Huo Zhendong and Yami.

All that she could do right now was to hope that the police would not have enough evidence to launch an investigation and when that time comes, she would take her own sweet time to deal with Yn for everything that she had done.

However, based on her ability?

She wanted to deal with Yn?

Ever since Yn made the trip to the police station in the morning, the media had been busy trying to investigate and inquire about the reason behind her visit. Yn's fans were also very worried and they were all commenting and posting in the fan group, hoping to get an answer.

Yn felt that she could share everything else with her fans and the netizens. However, when it came to matters involving the Lee Family, she felt that she needed to take it seriously and did not want to waste anyone's time. Therefore, she did not want to make a big issue out of it before the police officially launched an investigation and filed a case against Eunji.

"Sister Yn, you have your own fan base now. If you do not want to tell them the reason why you went to the police station today, you can divert their attention by commenting on something else. Aren't you releasing the second issue of the short video, <Xi Yao> soon? You could give your fans a preview of the video. The least that you could do is to give them some assurance that you are alright," the young paparazzo suggested when he was speaking to Yn over the phone.

"Alright, I understand. You are really concerned about my fan base," Yn said as she laughed. "I will make sure to post something online later."

"Good luck! You will always have my support no matter what happens next!"

Hahaha. The young paparazzo could really be considered her biggest fan.

Yn made some adjustments to the video that Jhope had sent her. After chatting with Director Shen Guobang, Yn had relayed some of his advice to the young paparazzo and this time, they had implemented all his suggestions when shooting the short video. Combined with the incredible storyline that she had for <Xi Yao>, Yn was very certain that this video would definitely garner more response from the netizens compared to her previous short video.

After editing the video, Yn then uploaded some pictures from the short video onto her public social media account. @LeeLeeLovestheScenery: Who is excited for the next issue of the short video to be uploaded? (^_-)

Yn posted three pictures of herself that she had taken during the shooting.

Her fans started responding to her pictures almost immediately after she posted it.

[Wow! Are you finally going to release the second video? I love it. I love it!]

[So, Sister Yn, you are alright after going to the police station today? You scared me! I was so worried for you.]