Chapter One

(We cut to the inside Wolfie's trailer as he wakes up and looks at the viewer)

Wolfie: (breaking the fourth wall) Today is a big day! Today is the day that Wolfgang Schaeffer gets a blimp! (gets out of bed) And I am super excited!

(Wolfie shows the viewers his packed suitcase)

Wolfie: (breaking the fourth wall) I've always been known as Lincoln Loud on The Really Loud House, but tonight that's all gonna change. Me and my fellow costars are going to The Kids Choice Awards tonight and getting our blimps.

(We cut to a flashback from two weeks ago as The Really Loud House stars are watching a tv commercial for the Kids Choice Awards)

Charli D'amlieo: (on TV) Tune in in two weeks for the Kids Choice Awards! It's gonna be the Messiest Show Ever! (gets slimed) Well, I scratch getting slimed off my bucket list.

Wolfie: You know, I think we have a good chance of winning this year.

Eva: Wait, what are we nominated for?

Sophia: Favorite Kids TV Show.

Jahzir: So who are we up against?

Lexi J: The Fairy OddParents: Fairly Odder, Are You Afraid Of  The Dark, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, Ms Marvel, Raven's Home, That Girl Lay Lay, and The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers.

Annaka: Wow that's a lot of shows.

Ella: But, don't forget Wolfie is nominated for Favorite Male Actor.

Wolfie: Guys, don't get your hopes up. I may not win, but it's an honor to be nominated.

(We cut to Wolfie walking out of his trailer, holding his luggage)

Wolfie: (breaking the fourth wall) When your the only boy traveling with ten girls you learn to things. One: use the bathroom before you leave, and Two: you gotta reserve your favorite seat on the plane.

(Wolfie walks by Annaka's trailer and noticed the light was still off)

Wolfie: (breaking the fourth wall) Huh. Annaka is supposed to be up. We have a 5 am flight.

(Wolfie walks in Annaka's trailer)

Wolfie: Annaka? Annaka?

(Annaka comes out of the bathroom)

Annaka: (groggy) Hey Wolfie.

Wolfie: Are you okay?

Annaka: (groggy) I feel hot. And I think I'm gonna puke again. (runs back and into the bathroom and pukes)

(Wolfie runs outside)

Wolfie: Guys! Annaka's throwing up!

(We cut to everyone in Annaka's trailer as her dad takes her temperature)

Annaka's dad: (read the thermometer) 100.2. Yep she's got a fever.

Annaka: (groggy) Of all the days I've could've been sick, why did it have to be today?

Eva: So what are we gonna do?

Annaka: (groggy) I'm gonna have to stay here.

Lexi D: Wait, are you sure?

Annaka: (groggy) Don't worry, guys I'll be fine. It's not like I'm alone. My parents are here. And besides, I would want to get August sick.

August: Yeah!

August's mom: That's a good point.

Mia: But the only thing I'm bummed about is that you won't get to walk the orange carpet with us.

Annaka: (groggy) I know but, look at me. I'm in no shape to walk the orange carpet. (Pukes into a barf bag)

(Jonathan Judge, the director, comes in)

Jonathan: Guys, our Uber's here.

Lexi D: All right, let's go.

Annaka: (groggy) Bye, guys. Have fun.

Ella: Bye, Annaka.

Annaka: (groggy) Say hi to Audrey for me.

Aubin: We will.

(We cut to the airport as everyone went through security already)

Catherine: I can't believe how long that line was.

Eva: I know right?

Lexi D: (checks the time on her phone) Guys, our flight departs in three minutes! Go! Run!

(Everyone starts to run to the plane)

August: Sophia! (Points to her shoe)

(Sophia looks at August's shoe and sees it's untied)

Sophia: Ok August, I got ya.

(Sophia starts to tie August's shoe as Wolfie looks back)

Wolfie: Sophia! August! Hurry!

Sophia: Go, Wolfie! We're right behind you!

(Wolfie goes to catch up with the others as Sophia finishes tying up August's shoe)

Sophia: Okay, August. (picks August up) Let's go to L.A.

August: (claps her hands) Yay!

(Sophia runs with August in her arms)

(Everyone arrives at the gate, out of breath)

Lexi D: Are we late?

Gate Agent: No. You guys are right on time.

(Everyone cheers at the news)

(We cut to the plane as it takes off and everyone is already in their seats. Wolfie and Jahzir are both drinking apple juice.)

Jahzir: To the man who is about to get his blimp.

Wolfie: Jahzir, we don't know if I won yet. I don't want anyone to jinx it.

(Eva and Sophia are sitting together)

Eva: Ugh! I can't get a signal.

Sophia: You could try the plane Wi-Fi.

Eva: The Wi-Fi on the plane sucks.

(Catherine and Aubin are sitting together)

Catherine: It sucks that we couldn't get all of our seats together.

Aubin: Catherine, we're traveling with twelve people, including our parents and siblings. There was no way we all gonna get seats together.

(Ella, Mia, and Lexi J are sitting together)

Lexi J: How are you watching Netflix on the Plane Wi-Fi?

Ella: Data plan.

Mia: Mom's gonna kill you for blowing up her data plan.

Ella: She'll have to catch me first.

Lexi J: It sucks that Annaka is gonna miss this.

Mia: Hope she's doing okay.

(Meanwhile, back at the trailer park in Albuquerque, Annaka is waking up from a nap)

Annaka: Mom? Dad? I'm feeling better.

(Her parents didn't answer. Annaka walks around the trailer)

Annaka: Mom? Dad?

(Annaka finds her parents knocked unconscious on the floor)

Annaka: (panicking) What happened?!

(Annaka feels a tap on her shoulder and she turns around and see a masked man holding a bag)

Annaka: Uh oh.

(The masked man puts the bag over Annaka's head and everything went dark)