Chapter Two

After two hours and ten minutes of flying the plan finally landed in Los Angeles. Our beloved cast members had a full day of getting ready ahead of them.

As they got off the plane, Ella smelled the fresh air of Los Angeles.

Ella: Oh, L.A. where have you been all my life?

Mia: Ella, we live here in L.A.

Ella: I know.

Lexi J checks the time on her phone.

Lexi J: We have be on the orange carpet at 2:00 pm and the show starts at 4:00.

Wolfie: So we have seven hours to get ready.

Aubin: That's plenty of time.

Sophia: So Lexi D, where's are Uber?

Lexi D: Oh, where not taking an Uber.

Eva: Where not?

Jahzir: Then what are we taking?

Lexi D: This.

A limo pulls up in front of the cast members as their mouths hang open.

Lexi D: You like it?

Ella: Three words: We LOVE it!

Mia: Come on!

Everyone piles into the limo as it drives off. Everyone was having a good time, even August, who was stuffing her face full of goodies. After about a thirty minute drive from the airport, the cast was finally at their hotel. Everyone got out of the limo and inside the hotel.

Everyone: (in awe) Woah!

Lexi J: This place is so beautiful!

Jahzir: (emotional) It's enough to make a grown man cry.

Everyone walks up to the front desk.

Desk Clerk: Hello, how can I help you?

Lexi D: We have a reservation for a suite under "The Really Loud House Cast."

Desk Clerk: (looks up the name) Oh, there you are. You guys are in Suite 810. (gives Lexi D the key) Here's your key.

Lexi D: Thank you. Let's go guys.

Everyone went into the elevator, rode it up to the eighth floor, and went to the room. Lexi D used the key to unlock the door and opened it. Everyone was excited as they went into the suite.

Aubin: Holy smokes!

Jahzir: (laughs) Now we're talking.

Wolfie: Wow! This place is enormous!

Lexi J: This is amazing!

Wolfie: This is all one suite? Thank you, guys. Or should I say thank you dad.

Wolfie's Dad: You're welcome. It's only because I love you.

Sophia: Okay, everyone. Pick a room. Get dressed. Let's be ready in by 1:30 the latest.

So everyone spend the next five hours putting on makeup and ironing their clothes. It takes longer than you think, especially with eleven girls. Wolfie and his sister, Summer were just about ready.

Summer: So how's my little blimp winner doing?

Wolfie: Summer, don't get your hopes up. I haven't won yet.

Summer: Wolfie, your gonna win. You play Lincoln Loud. And voting is done. You're gonna be the star of the Kids Choice Awards. And possibly get a girlfriend.

Wolfie looked at Summer in confusion.

Wolfie: (confused) What?

Summer: I'm taking about you and Alex.