Chapter Three

As soon as the cast walked in to the show, it was like anything they ever imagined.

Aubin: Look at this! I am so getting slimed tonight!

Lexi J: So am I!

Sophia: I gotta hand it to them, they did a pretty good job.

Wolfie: Look! There's our seats!

The cast went to their seats that they were assigned to. Ella and Mia saw they Wolfie wasn't sitting next to Alex so they smirked and took Alex's picture next to Wolfie.

Wolfie: I'm sitting next to....Alex?!

Ella: (sarcastically) Wow. What a coincidence.

Alex: Ha. Ha. Very funny.

Wolfie and Alex sit down together as they sat there in silence.

Wolfie: So...we're sitting to each other.

Alex: Yep. (chuckles)

Wolfie: So what are you gonna do at the after party?

Alex: I don't know. Maybe dance, take a picture with Adam Sandler.

Wolfie: Cool.

Alex: What about you?

Wolfie: Oh, I might dance too.

Alex: Cool. Cool.

Sophia: Guys, the show's about to start!

As right on cue, the lights went out, indicating that the show was about to start.

Announcer: Live, from the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles! It's the 2023 Kids Choice Awards! And now here's your host: Charli D'amelio!

Charli D'amelio comes out on to the stage.

Charli D'amelio: Hi, everyone! Welcome to the 2023 Kids Choice Awards!

Everyone screams and cheers out of excitement.

Charli D'amelio: I am so excited and honored to be hosting this event and sharing this experience with you guys. We have a big show to get to, a lot of blimps to hand out, some messy performances, and also.... A LOT OF SLIME!!!!

As soon as Charli said that, nothing happened.

Charli D'amelio: It appears that there's something wrong with the slime.

Catherine: What's going on?

Lexi J: Why is there no slime? You have the Kids Choice Awards with any slime!

Aubin stands up from her chair and walks away from the theater.

Catherine: Aubin! Aubin!

Lexi D: What happened?

Catherine: Aubin walked out of the show.

Eva: What?

Wolfie: Let's go talk to her.

Everyone gets up and follows Aubin except for August because she was enjoy the show.

August: Kids Choice Awards!

Aubin walked to the main lobby and found a security guard.

Aubin: Excuse me. Where's the slime room?

Security Guard: Down the hall and take two lefts.

Aubin: Thank you.

Aubin began walking down the hallway when the rest of the cast caught up with her.

Ella: Aubin, where are you going?

Aubin: To the slime room. I'm going to save the Kids Choice Awards.

Jahzir: I don't think that's a good idea. That room is for staff only.

Aubin: Look. I've been waiting for this moment for years. And this is my first year at the KCA's and I'm not gonna stand here and not get slimed. So I'm going to see what's up in the room. Either you guys can help me, or stay here and be losers!

Everyone was in shock of Aubin's sudden outburst. They all looked at each other and agreed.

Wolfie: Okay let's do it.

Everyone walked down the hallway where the slime room was and they heard talking from around the corner.

Alex: Who is that?

Summer: I don't like this. This happened in a horror movie once.

Eva: And what happened next?

Summer: The monster came out and ate everyone.

Wolfie: (whispering) Summer, you're scaring everyone. Stop!

Summer: Sorry.

Wolfie: Okay. Let's just walk over there slowly and quietly.

Everyone walked slowly and quietly to corner and peeked their heads out and saw a masked figure.

Lexi D: (whispering) Who is that guy?

Eva: (whispering) And why is he wearing a mask?

Aubin: (whispering) You don't think he stole the slime? Do you?

Catherine felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around.

Catherine: (scared) Uh? Guys?

Everyone turned around and saw two masked men standing behind them. Before anyone could do or say anything, the men grabbed them and lead them to the slime room. When everyone got to the room, there was a big clock counting down and a screen with all the cameras in the Kids Choice Awards. And there was the masked figure standing in front of them.

Alex: Okay. That's not normal.

Lexi J: Nope.

Game Master: (deep voice) Hello, cast of The Really Loud House. I am the Game Master. Seems you've all stumbled upon my slimy operation.

Ella: Yeah, sorry about that. So bye!

Everyone tries to leave, but the henchmen won't let them.

Game Master: (deep voice) No, please. Stay a while. I surely insist.

Everyone looked back at the Game Master, realizing that they were in a lot of trouble.

Aubin: I'm starting to think this wasn't a good idea.

Wolfie: You're realizing that now?