Chapter 4: The Meeting's

Anya's P.O.V

Anya yawns loudly, as Becky drags her by the hand towards the housemaster's office. Using her other hand, she tries to wipe the sleep from her eyes as she ponders why the housemaster would want to see her. She looks towards her best friend, she was acting a little weird so she lets her friend's thoughts through, too tired to defend against other people's thoughts anyway.

'Jeez that Desmond is such a tsundere, I would find it kind of cute if he wasn't such an arrogant jerk. But I guess I can understand where he is coming from...it's not like I'm much better at making friends either...I only have Anya. Plus I'm probably a lot worse than him...finding genuine friends can be tough in our society. The sooner that idiot sees what I see and realises that Anya isn't like that, the quicker Anya can stop worrying over it' she hears Becky think, a little confused and concerned for her friend's line of thoughts. Did she miss out on something? what's this about Sy-on boy?

"Are you okay Becky?" she asks, picking up her pace to walk by her friend's side instead of behind, trying to peer up at Becky's face. Her friend just blinks at her and then smiles warmly.

"Oh it's nothing Anya, I'm fine, just Desmond being annoying, the usual," she says confidently, snapping out of her thoughts about Sy-on boy "So do you have any idea what the housemaster wants with you?"

"Uhhh...Anya doesn't know...but Anya feels like she is forgetting about something" she ponders, her head tilted. As if on cue, just as they rounded the corner to the hall just outside of the housemaster's office, the familiar thoughts of a very determined papa makes her jolt slightly.

'Just as I thought, Henderson is hesitant about pairing Anya with Damian, I have to convince him that he is the best option to tutor Anya, I can't afford any more setbacks. I'll also have to have a chat about Anya's habit of falling asleep in class, I managed to make sure she didn't get another tonitrus bolt but I won't be able to use that excuse too many times. Perhaps I can ban her from watching Bondman for a week or two. She has to learn that actions come with consequences. She needs to study harder, the mission depends on it'.

It was all coming back to her now, 'That's right! Papa was meeting with the housemaster today! About tutoring with Sy-on boy!' she finally remembers, until suddenly something else that he had thought dawns on her, dread shocks her system 'No Bondman for weeks! Papa is a big meanie! I didn't mean to sleep, my eyes had really hurt and I had to close them. It's not my fault I fell asleep!' she continues forward wobbly in despair, just barely hearing Becky's concerns for her as they made it to the door.

'Poor Anya, she looks so worried and upset, I hope she's not in any trouble...I'll ask about it later though, I'm getting super hungry' Becky thinks before squeezing her hand and finally letting go.

"I'm sorry Anya, I'm going to go get something to eat now okay? I'm sure everything will be fine, let me know how it goes later okay?" Becky says with a soft reassuring smile before heading off back towards the cafeteria.

Sighing, she looks up at the door with a pout, ignoring papa's thoughts on strategies to persuade the housemaster about Sy-on boy. She knocks then nervously opens and peeks through the door, Papa and Mr Henderson were in the middle of a conversation, but they stop talking in favour of looking towards her.

"Ah yes, glad that you are awake to make it Miss Forger, I was informed that you had slept in class again, though your father has just explained to me that you were up studying late last night, though it is very elegant to see you take more effort in your studies, it does not excuse you for sleeping in class. Make sure to organise your time better Miss Forger, now come take a seat next to your father" Mr Henderson says in his elegant yet professional voice.