Part 2 "Met Him."

Y/n has never been so happy to be with the old gang again. Although she would have liked it in better circumstances, it was great to be with them none the less. "How do you always win?" You growled in some playful irritation towards Ghost, who just shook his head with a chuckle. "I'm just that good." He winks at you all the while showing a card hidden in his sleeve.

You rolled your eyes with a smile, seeing that Ghost was cheating the whole time, and no one picked it up. "Argh should've known. You'd cheat." Soap smirked at Ghost before turning his attention towards you with a concerned expression. Ghost did the same and snapped his eyes to your bandaged side, seeing the blood seeping through.

Looking down at your side, seeing the blood suddenly brought you back to your senses, and the pain level of your wound increased. Taking deep breaths to prevent pained sounds, you felt arms gently pick you up while you held your side painfully. "I will take her back to the med bay." Ghost said as you looked up to see who picked you up. He turned and left the room with you in his arms. "Feel better soon, Kiddo." Price said before the door behind Ghost closed.

Ghost walked at a fast pace so he could reach the med bay as soon as possible. You found it rather 'cute' at how fast he was moving. "Looks like you were right... I-I shouldn't have left the med bay." You said in between pained grunts. Ghost looked down at you for a brief moment before focusing on his stride. "No, you really shouldn't have. I had no idea Price wanted to see you personally... If you do leave again, regardless of the reasoning, I'll be sure not to go easy on you in hand-to-hand training." You giggled some, recalling that you've beaten him in hand-to-hand before.