Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*Author P.O.V*

"Do you think it's normal to have wet daydreams every day?" Harry asked after he recollected himself from that embarrassing moment.

"I think so and I'm guessing yours are very dirty because your moans are like porn star worthy." Zayn said patting Harry's cheek with a smile on his face.

Harry just gave up knowing he wasn't going to get anywhere with Zayn he just decided to just leave the topic alone. Harry ears perked up when he heard a knock on his door he left the kitchen and went to the front door. He opened it to see Niall standing there with a hand to his forehead and black glasses on his face. He looked a bit pissed but sleepy at the same time Harry nodded for him to come in and Niall didn't waste any time wanting to get out of the sun. Harry shut the door and locked it before heading in the living room seeing Niall laying down on the couch with a groan.

"Do you have any pain pills I ran out of some and I don't feel like going to the store to get some." Niall said rubbing his temples letting out a burp."And can you bring me a garbage bin."

Harry nodded before heading to the bathroom to get the pain pills and garbage bin heading back down stairs seeing Zayn giving Niall a glass of orange juice. Harry gave Niall the pills watching him down them with the juice then laid back down falling asleep five minutes later. Harry grabbed a blanket and laid it over Niall's body then looked at Zayn who was smiling big at him. Harry pushed his glasses up his face shaking his head at his best friend before heading back in the kitchen. He opened his laptop when he walked to the counter his eyes growing wide when he got on his Twitter and rumors about him and Niall with pictures.

"Oh my god this is golden." Zayn said which made Harry jump because he didn't hear or see him come in the kitchen.

Harry covered his face with his hands letting out a breath of frustration he can't believe this was happening to him. Well he could be glad that nobody recorded what he and Niall did in the bedroom last night. Harry knew that was going to be horrible if they did he would never be able to live it down. He closed his laptop and went over to make himself some coffee as Zayn sat on the counter top. Harry gasped as he thought of something he looked over at Zayn wondering should he tell him. He thought about it for a minute as he fixed his coffee finally deciding that he was going to tell him.

"Do you think that Niall has wet daydreams about me?" Harry asked then took a sip of his coffee as Zayn eyes grew wide.

"Are you serious?" Zayn asked and Harry shrugged his shoulders then nodded his head."Go ask him yourself."

"Ask me what?" Niall asked as he walked in the kitchen with his glasses in his hands.

"Go ahead ask him, Harry." Zayn said with a smirk on his face as Harry blushed looking down at his feet.

"I was wondering do you have wet daydreams of me?" Harry asked as Niall made himself some coffee not at all fazed by what Harry asked him.

"Why would I when I can do what I want to you right here right now." Niall said and Harry felt weak at the knees.

Zayn whispered a holy shit trying not to burst out laughing because he really wanted to see what was going to happen next. Harry didn't know what to say or do he looked over at Niall who laughed before leaving the kitchen with a wink. Soon Harry heard his front door shut and he let out a breath of relief sitting his cup down and looked over at Zayn with wide eyes. Zayn busted out laughing as he shrugged his shoulder Harry fixed his glasses trying to wrap his head around what happened. Zayn got off the counter and ran over to Harry hugging him tight and spun him around.

"You have to fuck him mate he's basically saying you should be prepared because he's about to fuck you." Zayn said as he stopped spinning Harry who shook his head.

"No, I've told you before I want to lose my virginity to someone special." Harry said and Zayn scoffed then went to Harry's laptop.

He opened it and quickly typed in Harry's password before going on YouTube and looking up something as Harry finished off his coffee. He walked over to Zayn standing next to him with his eyes growing wide as he was met with a porn video. He was about to close his laptop but Zayn smacked his hand away and put the video to full screen. Harry didn't want to look but at the same time he did because this was his first time watching porn and he was kind of curious. Zayn watched Harry carefully making sure he didn't try to stop the video he knew this was best for Harry.

"This is what you're missing out on, Harry." Zayn said pointing to the video that showed a twink being rimmed by his master."Now you can see why I love sex so much."

"I thought the only things you can do was love making, blow jobs, and hand jobs." Harry said not taking his eyes off his laptop.

"Oh my god, tonight you are getting laid by Niall no if, ands, or buts." Zayn said and Harry slightly nodded which made Zayn grin.
»»»»»»»»»»»

Vote

Share

Comment

So you can probably guess what's going to happen in the next chapter I no you can't wait. After this you better be prepared because a big ass storm of sex is going to hit you so hard. I can't wait to hear you guys comment when it comes I sort of feel like Fuck You Better and this story is kind of the same. Enough about that I'm going to go I love you all dearly and if you ever want to talk just message me and if you have a Kik send me that because I reply way faster on that.

Bye my puppies.;-)