Chapter 34

Chapter 34

*Author P.O.V*

"She was a lesbian anyway so I had no chance at sleeping with her." Niall said with a shrug before grabbing Harry's hand and taking them back to their table.

"Oh. She seemed like a lovely person. I hope I could meet her at some point." Was all Harry could say for the moment before he decided to bring up the big question that was racking at his brain for days now."Why do you do it?"

The tattooed male knew exactly what he was talking about when he asked that. Anyone would if they were him, honestly. He slowly glanced down at his thighs with a sigh. He already knew at some point Harry was going to ask this. It was strange though because nobody really ever ask him that so he didn't know the best way to answer it that. He didn't want to sugar coat anything to make Harry upset but at the same time he didn't want to be very blunt and make him upset. He had to walk on eggshells with Harry at the moment since he was clearly still sad and angry about their whole relationship thing. He didn't want to dig himself a deeper whole that he most likely wouldn't have got out of. He wiped his sweaty hands on his jeans hating that he was so nervous right now. He grabbed his cup of coffee and started to finish it off to better prepare himself for this. He rubbed his chin then chewed on his bottom lip.

"This is the dumbest reason why but it's true honestly. I was bored and a lot of people always came up to me trying to hit on me and so I fucked them. I never really was that interested in sex until that point in my life. The other reason is because it was like a teen discovering porn for the first time. Once I realized how many times people just wanted to fuck without a relationship, I liked it because I never really seen myself in a relationship. I wish I could take back the way I've been in our relationship because I know it was complete shit. You really do deserve someone like Shawn. He'll lick the fucking ground you walk on but I understand on why you won't." Niall said, grabbing Harry's hand from across the table and squeezing them gently.

Harry kind of understood where the blonde man was coming from but at the same time it was lowkey stupid but he did stupid shit too so it's cool for now at least. He was going to take his hands away but he liked the feeling of them holding hands. He and Niall had discussed more about their life and what they think their life would be in the future. The two mainly discussed graduation since it was right around the corner. They made sure that they listened to every word that came from their mouth. The more they did the more they felt closer and got a good view on who they truly were. Niall did get a bit distracted from time to time when a female came in the shop revealing a lot of skin on them. They noticed his stare and tried to flirt back with him but then he realized that he was here for Harry only. Harry didn't notice since his eyes were on the table most of the time or on his cup of coffee. A few hours later, the two were heading back to where they live. They were quiet the whole way there not really wanting to break the peaceful silence. They were close to each other that they could smell each other scent. In no time, they were in front of Harry's front door just looking at each other trying to figure out what to say to each other.

"I had a pretty good time with you today." Harry spoke quietly while unlocking his front door and rest his hand on the door knob as he turned back to Niall.

"I had a good time with you too. I was hoping that maybe we could do something more fun some time." Niall said slowly rocking back and forth on his feet.

Harry definitely liked this Niall better than the one he had previously met. He didn't know why Niall couldn't be like this when they first started being around each other. This Niall was actually trying to get to know him and hang out with him without there being sex involved. The old Niall didn't even try to get to know Harry. All he got to know was Harry's body and house more than anything else. That's when he thought of something. Maybe it had to do with the fact that Niall realized how bad he hurt him. A sigh left Harry's mouth wondering why he didn't pick up on that the second Niall brought him food. A sudden thought came to his head. He didn't know if the new Niall would go through with it or if the old Niall would reappear and everything will repeat itself again. This would be a good test to his thoughts since it would completely decide how he would treat Niall in his life. He really hope he would keep the new Niall in his life after that. He didn't want to send the old Niall back into the world. He sighed at the thought of that. Well it was time to go through with his thoughts.

"I would like that." Harry admitted with a nod giving Niall a small grin then let it fall.

Niall looked around him not knowing what to do now. He didn't have long to think though since Harry had grabbed his hand. A surprised look came up on his face seeing Harry take him inside the house. He closed the door then led him up the stairs and into his room. A brief second he had closed his eyes thinking was he about to go through with this. He opened his eyes then placed Niall down on the bed. He started to take off his clothes first. There was a look of confusion on his face when he didn't see Niall making a move to take off his clothes. He gave the blue eyed male a look as to take off his clothes and Niall nodded. He really couldn't believe that he was about to do this. He figure that this would be the last thing that Harry would want to do right now. In no time the two were only in their briefs and making out on the bed. Niall was on top of Harry being gentle as much as he could. It didn't feel right since he could feel that Harry was still tense. He pulled away from Harry's lip and wiped away the little bit of saliva that was on the corner of his mouth.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Niall asked out of breath while he looked into those bright green eyes.

"Yeah." Harry responded quietly before the two took off their boxers and were intimate with each other.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I was writing so many different parts of this chapter. I just wanted to get my ideas out before I forgot them but I'm sure that wouldn't have happen since I have good memory. Anyway, tell me thoughts and predictions because I'm a nosey bitch.

Bye my Kids With Guns.😉😄😏