Chapter 32

Chapter 32

*Author P.O.V*

"All I did was clean you up. Nothing special about that." Harry said, knowing that's why Niall didn't say thank you.

"No for slowly letting me back in your life." Niall stated, which made Harry roll his eyes.

Harry really wanted to accept Niall back into his life but he knew the moment he did it that he would forget the way Niall hurt him and love him all over again. Just the thought of him being played again made him sick to his stomach. His emotions got the better of him as he walked out of the bathroom and left to go to his house. He glanced over at Ms.Bradley's house not hearing anymore yelling. He also saw the other neighbors go back in their home, whispering among themselves. He entered his house and went up to his bedroom to see Zayn there with his phone in his hand. He looked up when he saw the tall male walk in the room playing with his bottom lip. A confused look came up on Harry's face as Zayn shoved his phone in his face and pointing at something that was screenshot. Harry took the phone out of Zayn's hand and turned up the brightness so he could see better. He saw that a few pieces of paper was screenshot, which made him look up at Zayn. He gave his best friend back his phone before he sat down on his bed. He wondered what discovery his crazy best friend had come across.

"Shawn has very bad anger issues my dude. He has to take therapy almost every week. He even owns a gun so he could be ready if the people he got in to it with try anything on him." Zayn explained, flapping his arms all over the place."You was going to date a madman."

"Well I guess it's good that I got out early." Harry stated with a nervous laugh.

Harry honestly was just thinking about college graduation that was coming in a few days. He didn't have to worry about anymore projects or essays. He could just focus on himself and try to get his life together before he tries to get a job. Deep down he hopes that the new Niall would be apart of his new life. He could try to leave all that's happen to and around him in the past. He hope that Zayn doesn't have a problem with it since he did try to stop him from being with Niall again. He wanted the best of both worlds right now. A sneeze had brought him to reality to see that his best friend was gone. His phone had dinged, which made him look around the room for it. He found it a few minutes and saw that he had received a text from Niall. He had completely forgot that he has his number. He unlocked his phone before going to the text. His thumb hovered over the message trying to decide if he wanted to open it and reply or not. He was desperate so he tapped the message after thinking for ten seconds. He knew it was pathetic but he didn't give a shit. Anyone would do the same thing if they were in his position at the moment. Well that's what he hopes that people would do.

From Ni: Do you think that we can go for coffee and just talk?

To Ni: Why can't we just talk over the phone?

From Ni: It wouldn't seem as important and I wanna see you.

To Ni: Fine. Meet me at this coffee shop down the street in ten minutes.

Harry let out a sigh once he hit enter for the last text. He just hopes that this doesn't turn to shit. Meanwhile, Niall was in his home fist pumping and patting himself on the back. He honestly thought that Harry would say no. He was waiting for Harry to say no so he could type him this long paragraph on why he should say yes. He wanted this to be easy but at the same time he wanted a challenge. Harry was giving him both and he was completely fine with that. The phone in his hand had fell onto the bed as the tattooed male went to his bathroom to freshen up. He made sure he had on his best cologne, his teeth white as fresh snow, and his hair in a fluffy quiff. To anyone who didn't know him they would think that he was getting ready for a date. That thought didn't even cross Niall's mind even though he was showing all the symptoms of going on a first date. He covered his tattoos in a red, long sleeve shirt that was tight on him, which made his muscles bulge out. Instead of going for his usual wear of sweatpants or shorts, he went for a nice and tight black skinny jeans.

He grabbed his wallet and his phone before stuffing it them in his pocket. He went to go put on his shoes then left his home. He glanced over at Ms.Bradley's house to see Shawn looking out of the window without any emotion on his face. The blonde then glanced at Harry's house to see nothing. He didn't know whether to take that as a good thing or a bad thing. All he knew was that he had five minutes to get to the coffee shop. His pace as he walked down the street was quick, which made him get there two minutes early. He scanned the room and didn't spot the tall curly haired male anywhere. He was quick to go to a table for two that was in the back of the room. The tapping of his fingers on the wooden table kept him distracted until Harry walked in the shop. The green eyed male had on a grey sweater with some blue skinny jeans. Little to no effort was done to his hair either. Niall smiled brightly at him and waved him over. Harry put his hands in his pockets and made his way over to the Irish man. He took his seat across from Niall and leaned back in his seat. His mouth was in a straight line not telling what he was feeling. His eyes, however, was a different story. Niall could clearly see the panic and the little bit of happiest in his eyes.

"What do you want to talk about?" Harry asked quietly with a yawn while Niall got out his seat.

"Your major and how you grew up but I'll go get us some coffee." Niall said, nodding his head over to the register."What would you like?"

"Nine packs of sugar, a little bit of milk, and five cream." Harry said looking down at the table as Niall nodded and headed to oreder their coffee.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I accidentally published the ending of this story and I had to delete it so quick. I'm so glad that nobody saw it because the build up would have been for nothing. Well for anyone who was able to see it good job for beating me to unpublishing it and I hope you don't spoil it for anyone else. See this is why Wattpad shouldn't have the publish button so close to the save button.

Bye my Bon Appetit.💀☕😒