1.

乁⁠(⁠ ⁠•⁠_⁠•⁠ ⁠)⁠ㄏ

I got out of bed early in the morning that was 5.10 am getting ready to go on a flight to Korea and having a comeback as usual. I went to the bathroom brush my teeth,change my clothes,even splash water on my face to get me full awake. As I walk out of my room I see Yui walking down the the hall and bowed down to me saying good morning and I replied back the same as her.

Taking a step down stairs inhaling the air that was filled with the smell of food making my stomach growl. "Morning Kinim here are some potato pancakes,"Kura said, honestly we called ourselves by out stage name some of ours are pretty long and hard to say or pronounce. As I was down I walk back up to get my luggage ready packing 2 small travel bags and 1 rolling bag.

It was hard and what I meant to was horrible from the 2 floor to the 1 floor bringing down bags that weight more than 30 pounds. All of us put out bags in the back of our van (not a white one), and made it to the airport. The airport was packed with fans but lucky we quickly were able to get on the plane.

As the plane took off I took a little nap trying to get some sleep because Yueli kept screaming doing a karaoke at midnight in our shared house. I was woke up by Kura telling me that we have made it to south Korea. When we went out of the airport I got a notification from the company saying after the meeting with the group they want to talk to me in private.

*Couple minutes later*

I was told that I have to perform a song that was in the 2 generations thinking that it was not going to be bad. As I got into a shared apartment with the group I went to my room on my bed looking at the songs they have suggested me to perform. One caught my attention and it was called trouble maker (yes the one with hyunA), I like the lyrics and thought that was a perfect song

Until.......

(Btw you and your group were at Japan relaxing)