7.

(⁠●⁠'⁠⌓⁠'⁠●⁠)

It already had been a week, and today was the performance me and Mark are doing live at Mnet. I was in a room with my stylist,she add a little bit of makeup and made my hair curly like hyunA. Once I was done I walk out one of the staff set up my mic. As I turned my head as I hearing a door open,then I saw Mark stepping out of the room that he was in.

We both wearied the color black with a little bit other colors and I guess you we had matching outfits. We both talked for a bit until we're called to the stage.

(Mark had a black tuxedo)

At the end the crowd went crazy when we both finished the performance. We both didn't know what to do because we were told that after the performance we can have the rest of the day to ourselves. "Hey do you want to watch a movie with the members at our shared apartment?,"Mark asked. I nodded my head and walk back to the dressing room.

I walk out of the room and saw Mark leaning on the wall waiting for me. We both walked to the car that was driven by on roof the staffs at SM. We both got out and Mark showed me the way to the apartment.

Mark was about to take ring on the door bell until the door was open all the way from Doyoung. We both went in and I was greeted from all of the members. Johnny grabbed my hand and took me to the couch,"Kinim are you scared of horror movies?," Johnny asked. I shook my head as he started to put a Annabelle the creation movie.

As the movies was staring all of the members sat down while on my right there was a empty spot so Mark sat next to me. I watched the movies a few times and my eyes were getting heavy so I took a nap on someone's shoulder.

Mark's pov

I felt someone put their head on my shoulder I looked to see the Kinim took a nap on me. I was blushing a bit and smiled when she wrapped her arms around mine. When the movie was over I shake her big waking her up.

She looked down at her arms and a little tinted of blush on her face. She got up saying her goodbyes and walk to the door and stopped. Taeil wake behind her and said she needs a ride home. She nodded her head and the both walk out.

Everyone's attention was one me,"She definitely like you," Johnny said. "Next time you see or asked her through text ask her out on a date," Taeyong said before he went to bed. From what everyone told me got my hopes up to ask Kinim out.