6.

(⁠・⁠-⁠・⁠)⁠ ⁠\⁠(⁠・⁠◡⁠・⁠)⁠/

Today was a break so I decided to go shopping at a mall that was near by the apartments. I wanted to go alone but Yui came along with me saying that I should never go along.... unless we meet up with Mark. I walk out to the the parking lot sitting in the passenger seat meanwhile Yui drives in the driver's seat. She's says that I am to young to drive even through I am a year younger than her, I mean she also looks younger than me because she is a main visual in the group.(you're a 00 liner as Haechan)

As we got to the mall the first thing we both went to go buy some cute accessories like sanrio and bt21 keychains, cute flower necklaces, and some earrings. The next place we went to a store filled with a ton of snacks. We both got some mochi that had different flavors that was strawberry, matcha, grape and many more. Even got some pocky, KitKats, some fruit gummies, and cookies filled with chocolate filling.

When we're about to leave we ran into Mark and Haechan who were also shopping. Me and Mark look at each other only focus and distracted on each other eyes. That was until Haechan hit him on the shoulder, Mark bowed then Haechan. Me and Yui did the same back to them. "Do what are you guys doing here,?" Yui asked. "Uhmm...we're shopping for us and the group," Mark replied back still making eye contact with me."Same as for us,well we gotta head back," Yui grab my arm and started to walk to the car. I waved at Mark and Haechan. Mark waved back at me and Haechan was looking at Mark.

As we got home Yui ran to the others saying what happened at the mall and started to make fun of Mark's actions when he saw me. "He might like you Kinim,"Yueli said hitting her shoulder on mine. "Yeah right the is now why that he would like me back," the last thing I said before going to my room room. "You never know that he actually does like you!," Yueli yell at me for me to hear her which I did.

Mark's pov

"How did it go at the mall," Johnny asked while Jungwoo and Jaehyun took the bag from my hands and Haechan's. "It was fun but embarrassing to watch Mar , he saw Kinim and didn't say anything because got lost in her looks," Haechan replied back.

I blushed a bit and Johnny just looked at me and put his arm around my shoulder. "Mark you are already in you're 20s and you still can't get a girl that you like, you have to have confidence if you want to have her in your life," that was that last thing Johnny said before going into the kitchen.