2.

\⁠(⁠°⁠o⁠°⁠)⁠/

Until the next day you were told that you have to perform with one of Sm's favorites and that was Mark, let's just say when you open your mouth it dropped all the way to the floor. They also say that you cannot leave the agreement that you have agreed to.

Right you are walking to the recording room disappointed on what you have a agree to, as you walk in the you got recognized real quick from your group. "Kinim why are you sad,"Yueli ask. I sat on the couch explaining what happened to my members, they a started to do their girl thing every time it is about a boy. The twins were giggling and screaming crazy from excitement, mean while Kura sat next to me telling that I was indeed lucky to perform with someone I like.

As we were done recording the song for our comeback, it was 7:20 the group wanted to celebrate early for me and they were also starving to death. We stop bye a restaurant that was very expensive and who cares Kura was the one paying for tonight. We were seated at the slight end of the restaurant,as I was looking at the menu Yui kept poking me on the shoulder, I ignoredher but she didn't stop as I look at where she was looking.

I saw all of the members of NCT127 enjoying their time drinking, saying random things to each other, and a lot of laughing. I tried to cover my face using the menu but Yueli put her hand on the menu hitting on the table. She kept teasing me saying why am I nervous and blushing, I wished that today would have ended quick already.

I went to the bathroom trying to calm myself and the blushing, as I walk out of the bathroom I ran into Doyoung we both stand there confused. As we both bowed we bumped our heads together and just walk back to our seats as if nothing has happened. The group order many things off of the menu and we still able to eat slightly every single piece on the plate.

As you were about to leave you were holding many bags that contains food and you didn't notice that you drop a bracelet from your hands. Gladly one of the members saw it slip out your hands and were about to give it back to you but you left.