Number One Uncle

"No, absolutely not," Jonathan Sanders said while shaking his head. "It's already getting late."
Kyle was standing next to his boyfriend Nathan Bernardez, making a face of disappointment. Next to Jonathan was his brother Austin, who folded his arms.
"What? Can't a teen go be a teen?" He butted in snarkily. Jonathan turned to face him.
"I don't want them..."
"Want them to what, Jon?" Austin looked over at Kyle and winked. "He can't hang out with his best friend?" Austin put his hands on his hips and smiled, knowing exactly how to make Jon give in.
Jon groaned, his dark hair covering his face while he put his head down, then quickly moved it away again to reveal his green eyes. That was a common Sanders family trait. Dark hair, green eyes. Austin had them. Kyle had them.
"Austin, please, I'm tired. Who's going to drive him there? And home?" Austin just motioned to himself.
"I am going to see Henry later. I can take the kid with me, I'll bring 'im back."
Kyle glanced at Nathan, who was nervously looking around the room. Nathan felt awkward just standing there, feeling unwelcome.
"You better keep a close eye on him, okay? No drugs, no alc—"
"C' mom Jon, we're just going to Domino's. Why are you so worried?"
Jonathan didn't respond right away. Instead, he quickly dismissed everything and agreed to let Austin take him.
"Night Kyle, love you. I'm going to be asleep when you come back," Jonathan waved goodbye as he walked off to his room.
"Thanks, Austin," Kyle smiled, and ran over to hug him. A little shocked, Austin awkwardly threw his hands in the air. He hugged him back.
"Okay little gays, you ready?" Austin grabbed his favourite dark coat. It had a symbol on the left sleeve, and fur on the trim of the hood.
"Yeah!" They both exclaimed, excited for their first actual date.
Nathan and Kyle hugged, then held hands as they walked towards Austin's car. Austin had a Dunkins, since no one made any hot coffee. He was super obsessed with coffee. They all go into the car and hit the road.