Dating...Start!

Kyle and Nathan ran over to a window table. The place had wooden floors and cushion seats. It had a stand to order from in the main part of the place. Kyle decided that Austin could do the adulting, while he and Nathan had some time together.
"Man...This reminds me of when we were little," Nathan smiled with nostalgia. "It was a McDonalds, but our parents let us play together. We got to go out to eat and everything!" He laughed, tossing his hair with him.
"Yeah," Kyle chuckled. "You gave me, like, all of your fries, man." Nathan waved his hands in a it's nothing kind of way. His plaid sweater was dark blue, and Kyle noticed that Nathan still loved the colour. He was pretty happy about that. Nathan hadn't changed much since they were little, but then again, he really did.
Austin and Henry finished ordering, and sat down at the table with Kyle and Nathan. Austin breathed heavily, putting his hands on his chest. He made sure not to press his hand too hard. He had pins on his jacket that he didn't want to break.
"Goddamn, why is it so hard to be polite to allistics?!" Henry laughed nervously, patting Austin on the back. "They just fuckin' STARE at you. In the eyes. They make me so nervous," Austin said while putting his head over his arms on the table.
"It's okay, honey. I can order next time." he said.
Austin and Henry smiled at each other. Kyle thought they were going to kiss again.
"Kyle! Do they have toys here?" Nathan interrupted, his voice breaking Kyle's thoughts.
"Umm... I don't think so. This isn't McDonald's, babe." Nathan's face blushed. Kyle was getting good at telling when.
"...Well... Let's-Let's go check!"
Right as Nathan said that, he dragged Kyle's sleeve and pulled him around the corner, right to the ordering stand.
"So?" Kyle said. He had his hands in his pockets. Nathan smirked at him.
"I know there's no toys at Domino's. But," Nathan got real close to Kyle's face. Kyle began to sweat, and he felt his face go red. Nathan leaned in and kissed him, right there, inside Domino's. They were lucky it was mostly empty today. "I need that!" Nathan smirked, waving Kyle's wallet in front of him.
"Hey! You little bitch!" Kyle laughed. Nathan smiled and walked over. He turned back towards Kyle. "...Can I order, babe?"
Kyle rolled his eyes, then sighed. He broke into a smile. "Sure, why not?" Nathan dug through and fetched some money. He waited for someone at the register, and then ordered some snacks.
Back at the table, Henry and Austin had just gotten the pizza.
"Man, that kid's pretty dumb. There's no toys at Domino's." Austin snickered. Henry looked over his shoulder at them. He saw them laughing and playing around.
"I think he knew that," Henry smiled. "He just wanted to be with his boyfriend." Austin climbed over the seat to see, and saw what Henry did.
"You know," Austin said, "I GAVE that shit the cash in his wallet last week, so he's buyin' some brookie thing with my money!" He sat back down.
Kyle and Nathan returned with the brownie-cookie-hybrid.
"We...uh...found the toys..." Kyle muttered. Austin gave him a snarky look, and just picked up some pizza.
After they ate, Henry and Austin were kissing again, and Kyle and Nathan looked at each other.
"That is SO gross," Nathan commented.
"Ugh, that's such a queer thing to do," Kyle agreed, tightly holding Nathan's hand under the table.