Road Man

"You kids in the back, alright?" Austin checked all that he had to. He made sure everyone was buckled and put on some music for them. He started to drive off to his boyfriend's house, making sure they were away from Jon. "We're just picking up my emo boyfriend, don't worry."
"Wow, Kyle, your uncle's gay too?" Nathan said teasingly.
"Shut up," Kyle replied with a chuckle. "Be thankful we get to go to Domino's. I'm too broke for that."
Nathan turned his head a little, confused. Kyle noticed the way his fluffy afro bobbed to the side, then bounced back in place. He loved how bouncy his hair was.
"Then how are we gonna eat?" He asked.
"Kid, I literally work for Nintendo of America, and you know we still ARE going to Domino's even if Kyle's too broke, right?" Austin cut in, looking at Nathan through the mirror.
"Right, right." He glanced at Kyle. They both had goofy grins on their faces. Kyle rested his head against Nathan's.
"I'm so happy to see you again, man."
"Me too, Kyle. We haven't seen each other in PERSON in years. I love you so much man," Nathan replied.
He moved his head up to Kyle's, their noses touching. He gave him a big kiss, something he was surprised he hadn't done earlier.
"Go little gays!" Austin teased from the front seat.
Realising Austin could still look at them while he was driving, they backed away from each other with each face blushing deeply. Nathan's darker complexion made it harder to know when he was blushing, but you could definitely tell now.
The car stopped, and a man in black clothes and blue eyes like the sky on a beautiful summer day got into the passenger seat.
"Hey Hen!" Austin said, his tone completely shifting to cheerful and happy.
Henry had a stubbled beard, much like Austin, Kyle, and Jon. His hair was extremely messy and choppy layers, all completely black. He looked tired. Not angry, or sad, just blank and tired. That changed the moment he looked at Austin.
"Austy!" He said, a nickname that seemed totally unexpected from a voice as deep as his. They kissed, and Kyle and Nathan just sat there awkwardly. The two adults looked back to Kyle and Nathan.
"This is Henry kiddos," Austin grinned. "He's my boyfriend. He's the sweetest man I ever--"
"Austin!" Henry said, embarrassed. He brought his voice down even quieter than it already was and said, "You don't have to add all of that. I'm just meeting them..." Austin smiled.
"We're goin' on a DOUBLE DATE!! Those two are gay, so it's me and you and those two."
"Austin-"
"Shush, Kyle. Anyway, we're going to Dominos, and if there's anything you want, you can get. I'm buying."
Nathan and Kyle cheered. Nathan shouted to Austin, "You're the best, Mr. Sanders!"
"No need to be formal pal," Austin said, facing the wheel again. "Just call me Austin."
"Are you sure, Austy?" Henry laid back in the seat. "I don't wanna waste your money..."
"Awh, shut up Hen! I'm gonna spoil you guys, okay?" His hands, which had fingerless gloves, turned the key to the car and went on the wheels.
Domino's was only a little while away, and the car ride wasn't all that thrilling. It was random chatter. But once they had gotten inside, they felt more excited. Let the Double Date begin!