Tokyo Revengers: Yandere Manjiro Sano x Male Reader

<Everyone in this story is 20 years or older. All images are from Tokyo Revengers Anime and Manga.>

<Non-consensual warning.> 

<2017>

I was currently sitting in the back of a limousine with a familiar pink haired man, it wasn't the first time this happened. Multiple times the same pink haired male with two scars on either side of his mouth would come and take me to the same building to talk to the same person over and over. The name of the male was Haruchiyo Sanzu, 

 The name of the male was Haruchiyo Sanzu, 

a member of the Bonten crime organization. I met him a long time ago in 2005, a member of Toman back then. I remember when he was just another kid like me who liked to fight back when things were simpler. Now he's a crazed drug addict who's apart of the biggest crime organization in Japan. The car stopped, the window to the driver opened.

Driver: "We've arrived sirs."

Sanzu got up and opened the door, I lifted my self up and crawled to the door across the long car. I get out of the door to see we were at the same place as all those other times. Bonten headquarters, obviously it didn't say that out front. They used the cover of a real estate business to hide their headquarters. The building was 5 stories tall, large windows cover the building. Sanzu guides me to the entrance of the building.

Sanzu: "You're being far more cooperative than usual."

He opens the door for me and I enter.

(Y/n): "I willing came with you because this is the last time I'm doing this. After this I'm leaving the country."

Sanzu and I walked towards the elevator, he presses the button to call the elevator.

Sanzu: "You think he'll let you leave?"

(Y/n): "He doesn't have a say in what I do with my life."

The elevator arrives, we get in and he presses the button to the 5th floor. The door closes and starts to rise, some calming music plays in the elevator.

Sanzu: "Who knows? Maybe he'll convince you this time."

I shake my head.

(Y/n): "I refuse to be dragged into the shit show you guys got yourselves into."

Sanzu chuckles and then the elevator dings to signal we have arrived at the 5th floor. The doors slide open to show a reception desk and a female sitting behind the desk. She raises her head to see who it was. From the several other times I've been dragged here I learned her name was Tachia.

Tachia: "Good evening Sanzu-san and (L/n)-san. He's waiting for you two in his office."

We walk past her down the hallway, multiple familiar faces can be seen. All of them members of Bonten who all wore fine business suits, the same tattoo of Bonten located somewhere on their body. We reach the large double doors at the end of the hallway, Sanzu knocks on the door.