My Hero Academia: Boyfriend Katsuki Bakugo x Male Reader

<All characters are 18 years or older.>

<All photos are from My Hero Academia Anime>

Currently I was at the bar with my long time boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugo. We were hanging out with our friends but Izuku Midoryia,

 We were hanging out with our friends but Izuku Midoryia,

 Shoto Todoroki 

and Eijiro Kirishima

 We all finally got a few days off from being Pro-Heroes, we all agreed back when we were still at UA we'd hang out and talk about our time as Pro-Heroes

 We all finally got a few days off from being Pro-Heroes, we all agreed back when we were still at UA we'd hang out and talk about our time as Pro-Heroes. Mostly Izuku's idea but me, Eijiro and Shoto agreed but at first Katsuki said no. I agreed to Izuku's idea before me and Katsuki started dating, but once we started dating he said he would come along mostly to show off. Everyone was drinking, including Izuku to my surprise, but I wasn't because I was the designated driver.

After a few stories told and beers drank it was getting close to head home, I struggled to get everyone into my car mostly due to Katsuki and Eijiro getting into an argument. I didn't know exactly what they were arguing about since it was mostly drunken slurs. Once I got everyone into the car with my friends sitting in the back and Katsuki at the front with me, I head to their homes and drop them off one by one until it was just me and Katsuki. We live together so we just head straight home after dropping off Izuku.

Katsuki: "Can you believe the nerve of that red headed extra!? He thinks he'll get married before I do!"

I chuckle. I remember Eijiro talking about a girl he just went out on a date with.

(Y/n): "Oh, that's what you two were arguing about?"

Katsuki: "There was no arguing, just me stating facts!"

Katsuki said while crossing his arms.

(Y/n): "What did you say to him?"

Katsuki: "That we're already married basically, I don't need some stupid ring to prove that you're mine."

I smile, I loved his cute possessiveness. I use my right hand to rest on his thigh and massage his leg while I used my left hand to steer.

(Y/n): "One of these days I'd like to marry you. Have a nice wedding with our parents and friends, us in nice tuxedos exchanging rings and a kiss. Fighting villains as husbands sounds kinda cool too."

I feel Katsuki interlock his fingers with mine, giving my hand a squeeze.

Katsuki: "Ahh, stop being so mushy dumbass. You're making my stomach feel weird."

I think he meant the feeling of butterflies in his stomach but it could also mean he feels the need to vomit from the amount of alcohol he drank. I pull into the drive way of out home and get out of the car.

Katsuki: "Hey! Don't forget about me!"

I circle around to the passenger door and help Katsuki out of the car, I grab ahold of his arm and put it around my shoulder to help keep him up. We get inside and I rest him on the couch in the living room. I close and lock the door and make sure to lock the car with the remote keys. I pick Katsuki back up and get us to our bedroom, I crouch down and gently place Katsuki onto our futon on the floor. I proceed to remove my clothes and change into sweat pants, I look over to see Katsuki staring at me while blushing.

(Y/n): "You need help changing Suki?"

He shyly nods, I remove his pants and shirt leaving him naked on our bed. I go over to the dresser and fetch another pair of sweat pants, turning around one to be face to face with Katsuki.

(Y/n): "Suki? What's wrong?"

He stays silent, stepping forward and places his head onto my shoulder and wrapping his arms around me. I happily return the embrace, I pick him up and bring him to the bed. I lay down with him and help put his sweat pants on. Katsuki quickly pulls me down, resting his head onto my chest and a hand resting on my chest. I reach for the blanket and throw it over us, then I use my left hand to pet his spiky hair and my right hand interlocks with his hand that was on my chest.

(Y/n): "Are you feeling okay Suki? Do you need anything?"

I ask to make sure if he still has that "weird stomach feeling".

Katsuki: "I got what I need in my arms."

I chuckle, feeling my cheeks burn at his response. I gently place a kiss on his head.

(Y/n): "Goodnight, Suki."

Katsuki place a kiss on my chest, pulling me closer to him.

Katsuki: "Goodnight, my dumbass."

I close my eyes and slip off into slumber.

——————————————————

<Mourning>

I woke up early, Katsuki was still asleep so I gently get out of bed without waking him. I hear into the kitchen and make some coffee, toast, and eggs to help him with his inevitable hangover. While everything was cooking I closed some of the curtains in the house so the light wouldn't irritate Katsuki when he got up. As I spread butter onto the toast I hear groans and footstep behind me, I look over my shoulder to see Katsuki slowly walk over to the kitchen table then taking a seat.

(Y/n): "Mourning, Suki. Did you sleep well?"

I bring over the food and coffee to Katsuki, which he immediately started to drink and eat.

Katsuki: "Ya, anytime I have you in my arms it's a good sleep."

I smile, it was always nice to hear Katsuki say such sweet things to me.

(Y/n): "I'm gonna go do the laundry, If you need anything just call for me."

I go over the Katsuki and give him a quick peck on the cheek, I was about to head to our bedroom and collect our clothes but Katsuki puts a hand behind my neck, pulling me back down into a lip lock. Our tongues dance together between us passionately, light moans escape from us as we enjoy our moment together. We slowly pull apart, I look at his cute face. His eyes relaxed with a small smirk on his face.

(Y/n): "I love you so much, Katsuki."

I say with as much heart I can put into it, it felt like a blessing to be with him.

Katsuki: "I love you too, (Y/n)... let's get married."

I think back to all the scenarios I played in my head of the perfect way to propose to the love of my life, even though this wasn't as spectacular as some of the ways I envisioned it, I'm more than happy to accept it knowing he put his all of his heart and more into 3 simple words. I cup his cheeks, Katsuki leans into the touch. Both of his hands move up to gently hold my wrists to keep my hands on his face

(Y/n): "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, my Suki."