My Hero Academia: Shoto Todoroki x Male Reader

<Set in College UA AU, so everyone is 18 years or older. All photos are from My Hero Academia anime.>

As Shoto walked hand in hand with his boyfriend down the sparsely populated street, he could tell that (Y/n) was very anxious, evident by his hand occasionally squeezing his and looking worryingly at the ground.

"(Y/n), there's nothing to be worried about."

Shoto reassured in a gentle tone, getting (Y/n) to look at him.

"S-Sorry."

(Y/n) sheepishly replied, thinking he was annoying the man he cared so much for. Shoto wouldn't stand idly by while his boyfriend was clearly feeling guilty so he raised their entangled hands together, pressing a kiss against the top (Y/n)'s hand, causing him to become flustered.

"Nothing to be sorry about. I know you want to impress my mom but you just need to relax and just be yourself. She's nothing like my father."

Shoto said, still trying to calm him down.

"I know. It's just that with everything you've been through, I want to prove I'm a good boyfriend who gives you the care you deserve, that I'm going to be with you no matter what."

(Y/n)'s words made his half and half boyfriend's heart flutter, leading him to lean over and kiss him on the cheek, causing the blush that coated his cheeks to become even redder.

'I almost feel bad for how much I make him blush. But I made a promise to myself, I'll show how much he means to me no matter what.'

Shoto thought before he answered.

"She'll know."

He said with determination after he pulled away, seeing (Y/n) giving him a warm smile.

Soon the two arrived at the mental hospital Shoto's mother, Rei, was in. Checking in with the recipient's before heading off to the room Rei was in. Before Shoto knocked, (Y/n) grabbed his attention.

"Do I look good? I think it was a bad idea for me to see her in my casual clothes."

Shoto smiled, his arms moved up to wrap themselves around (Y/n) neck, getting the male's attention and lovingly stared into his eyes as he rested his forehead against his. (Y/n) was caught off guard, still getting used to Shoto's acts of affection in public, but instinctively wrapped his arms around his waist, bringing him closer to him so their chests were touching, the two could feel the other's strong heart beat as if their hearts were talking to each other.

"You're as handsome as ever, (Y/n)."

He passionately said quietly, leaning in and giving his boyfriend a short but loving kiss.(Y/n) worried expressions change into one of bliss, slowly moving his hands in a circle as they caress the waist of his lover.

"God, I love you so much Shoto."

(Y/n) said as he admired Shoto's heterochromia eyes as they stared back at him, filled with joy and happiness.

"And I love you too, (Y/n). Now let's do this."

Shoto replied before the two removed their arms from each other before Shoto knocked on the door, waiting a second before opening it. Looking into the room, (Y/n) saw that there was a desk to the left up against the wall, opposite to that against the other wall was a bed where Rei was sitting on, looking out the large windows that were in the wall between the bed and desk.

 Looking into the room, (Y/n) saw that there was a desk to the left up against the wall, opposite to that against the other wall was a bed where Rei was sitting on, looking out the large windows that were in the wall between the bed and desk