Chapter 9 - Real

Ghosts POV

Why did I leave her there? Shit she must be pissed. The after guilt hit me. I basically just used her for my own pleasure. I couldn't stay away from her. I can't stay away from her. Fuck she's so beautiful even when shes a sexy mess. I want her, not for pleasure, for myself. I want her all to myself. Anyone else dares to touch her, I will kill.

Y/ns POV

Did I do something wrong? Why did he leave? Was I really that stupid to think this would go any further? Thats pathetic of me.

I got up, grabbed the burner phone and dialed Gaz.

"Hello?"

"Gaz... do you know where that cabin in the woods is?" I asked him, anxious that Ghost might walk in on me on the phone with him.

"Uh yeah why?" Gaz replied.

"Well, Ghost told me that Price wanted him to bring me out here to build my stamina and basically be my trainer, but Ghost and I aren't getting along too well. Please come pick me up? There's a trail that leads here you can get one of the cars here." I said with nervousness in my voice. The line was silent.

"Yeah, i'm on my way." He said then hung up the phone.

"What the fuck?" Ghost stormed in. "Why the fuck are you leaving? You can't, i'm training you." He said angrily. My short temper and I aren't having this shit.

"Are you serious? Please tell me your kidding. Ghost I just gave you head and when you were done, you walked out like a piece of shit without even saying a word to me. Why else would I be leaving?!" I shouted at Ghost. His eyes burned into me, giving me a rather harsh look.

"Leave."

I shrugged my shoulders and began walking out of the house. I know my worth, i'm not letting a man treat me like that, ever. As I got outside to the porch, Gaz rolled up really fast. It looked like he was going as fast as he could. He got out of the car and stormed inside.

Gaz's POV

I didn't say a word to Y/n as I walked in. I felt bad about it but I had to.

"Did you fuck her and leave?" I asked Ghost. Ghost turned around and gave out a sigh.

"No. She gave me head, then I left." He replied. Anger took over me, he treats women like they're some kind of toys.

"You can't just treat her like a toy, Simon!" I walked towards him, pushing him.

"Don't you ever fucking say my name like that."

"Or fucking what."

Then suddenly a punch strikes my face. I held my hand up and saw blood.

"Your fucking done." I punched him back. Even though he was much more bigger than me and had more strength, I care about y/n a lot. She does not deserve this. We went at it for a while until y/n walked in.

"Guys stop it! STOP!" She shouted. The look of distress and sadness was painted across her face.
"Gaz, let's just go. I don't want to see him anymore." She added, pleading we'd stop. I did as so and walked out.

"Why the hell did you start fighting with him Gaz? I was perfectly fine on what happened, you didn't have to push him to punch you!" She exclaimed as I helped her get into the car. I walk over to the drivers side of the car and continue the conversation.

"Y/n, I'm sorry okay? I am. I just... I just care about you a lot. You're my friend. You shouldn't be treated like that..." I said as I pleaded with forgiveness. She gave a sigh and turned her vision forward.