Lunch Time Convos

Kokichis POV

"Danganronpa.."Mikan said almost whispering the word.She looked at me afraid and who wouldn't be?I looked at her and then down as I went and sat on my bed.She looked down as well and walked over the closet and opening it as if she inspecting my room.She reached down into a box far in the back and picked up a camera."A c-camera?"Mikan asked looking at me."Yeah.I felt like I was being watched and found all the cameras.I took them all down and put them in there."She looked and me nodded and mouthed the word 'oh' while putting the camera back and sitting next to me on the bed.

"S-so,who are those k-kids who d-died?"She asked looking at the white board."The blonde girl is Keade Akamatsu.The green one is Rantaro Amami."I said playing around with my scarf."H-how u-unfortunate..."She said with a sad expression."So how have you been?"I asked breaking the miserable silence."O-oh,I've b-been fine."She said looking at me with a smile.I smiled back.If I was being honest with myself,I missed her.

No one's POV

Mikan and Kokichi talked and talked.Catching up and forgetting about where they were.They had been talking for about two hours,when someone knocked on the door.Kokichi and Mikan looked at the door,and Kokichi got up and answered it."Hello student!"Monokuma said with one of his laughs that made you get even more annoyed whenever you talk to him.
"What?"Kokichi asked mad at the bear."Oh goodness,no need to be so short.Pun intended.Puhuhu!"Monokuma said laughing.Which only made Kokichi even more angry."Anyways,here."Monokuma handed Kokichi a box.
"Those are a bunch of uniforms for your sister.Also you might wanna be getting to the dining hall.It's almost time for lunch!"With that,Monokuma disappeared into thin air and Kokichi was just left there.

Mad,and not exactly happy about leaving his dorm.He turned back into the dorm where Mikan was play with a fidget spinner that he found somewhere and laying down on his bed."Here Mikan.Your uniforms."Kokichi said putting the box down on the bed.She looked at it and put the fidget spinner back on my nightstand."O-ok,Ill c-change and we c-can go to the d-dining hall."She said taking a uniform out of the box."Actually I might just stay here."Mikan turned around and gave Kokichi a look of suspicion and said,"You are eating like you should be,right?"Mikan said looking Kokichi up and down.Concerned about how thin he was."Of course I am Mikan!"Kokichi knew better than to lie to Mikan.He knew she was serious because she didn't stutter once.She didn't look like she bought it,since she didn't.She knew Kokichi was lying to her to keep her from worrying about him."If you say so.."Mikan said turning around and heading into the bathroom with her uniform.

The truth is she never stopped worrying about him.He had terrible coping mechanisms and sometimes blame himself for bad things that would happen.She finished putting her uniform on which felt a little bit more revealing then it used to be.She came to the conclusion that it was because she was an adult now and that it had been awhile since she had worn anything like this.She walked out of the bathroom and saw her brother sitting on the bed waiting for her."I-I'm r-ready now."
Mikan said causing Kokichi to get up definitely not excited and walking over to the door.He opened it and he and Mikan walked to the dining hall,talking the whole way there.

Shuichis POV

Me,Kaito,and Maki were talking amongst our selves when Tsumugi stopped by us in the hall why and told us that Kirumi had just made lunch,so we walked down to the dining hall and    saw that
Miu,Kiibo,Himiko,Tenko,Angie,Gonta,Ryoma,and Korekiyo were already there.The only people who weren't were Kokichi and his sister.
"Take a seat everyone."Kirumi said bringing the food out.Everyone sat down and just as we did,Kokichi and his sister walked or ran through the door."Told..you..I was faster!"Kokichi said crossing his arms and panting a little with a satisfied smile."I-I guess y-y-you were r-right."The girl said catching her breath.

They stared at all of the pairs of eyes staring at them and the girl quickly regained her posture.
"S-sorry for i-interrupting."The girl said putting her hands behind her back."Oh you're just in time actually."Kirumi said with a warm smile like always as she sat plates down in front of everyone."Sit down and I'll get your food."She said pulling out two chairs from the table and walking into the kitchen.Kokichi and his sister sat down in the chairs which put the girl next to Angie and Kokichi next to me.Kirumi brought them their food and they started to eat.When everyone finished,Me,Maki,Miu,Angie,Tenko,Kaito,and Kiibo walked up to them.

No one's POV

Uh,hi."Shuichi said awkwardly.They turned around and just Kokichi opens his mouth to say something,Miu cut him off."So you're this twinks sister,huh?
She looked confused for a second when she smiled a little and spoke,"O-oh yes.I am M-Mikan Ts-Tsumiki."Kaito spoke up after that.
"Can I ask a question?"He said a hand on his hip."Why are your last names different?"Mikan and Kokichi seemed to share a glance and then Mikan spoke again."I-I just wanted t-to change I-it."She nervously laughed a little at the end.They ended up talking for a hour or so,when Mikan and Kokichi retreated back to his room.Kaito,Shuichi,and Maki were talking about wether or not they should trust her and then came to the conclusion they just needed to see how things went.

This was rushed.I'm sorry :/
-word count:1016-