Everyone Leaves

Tiny nagito with glasses is so wholesome bro^
Also this chapter is super long :^

[No ones pov]

Shuichi,upon realizing that Mikan had in fact been in danganronpa after reading the page with her information on it over and over,couldn't sleep.He didn't understand this at all.He knew Mikan was Kokichis sister and he knew what Kaito and Maki told him.Even Miu said they shouldn't trust her but in all fairness,it was Kokichis sister so she'd say anything to negative about him.He thought back to the night he asked her some questions.She answered each one so genuinely it sounded as if she was telling the truth.But she obviously wasn't.

Not only that,she killed someone.So how is she alive?Did she somehow survive her execution?Did she trick her class and let them die while she graduated?Shuichi had no idea.But he did know that a certain amount of them survived.The most likely,is that Mikan tricked them and some of them were lucky enough to survive their punishment.

Eventually Shuichi got to sleep and woke up to the morning announcements.He got up and got ready.But while he did,he wondered whether or not he should tell Maki and Kaito about what he found out.If he did,chances are they would suspect Kokichi or his sister of being the mastermind and tell everyone.But if he kept it to himself for awhile,he'd probably be able to look further into it and know for sure if they should be going after the two siblings.

'One thing is for sure,and that is I need to be very cautious of Kokichi and his sister.'Shuichi thought going out the door.

[Time skip]

When Shuichi got there,everyone was there except for Angie.He went over and sat next to Maki and Kaito who asked him questions as soon as he sat down.

"Heyyy sidekick!I was gonna come wake you up but Maki-Roll said not to."Kaito said the last part with an annoyed tone."Because I told you that he was probably tired.He might've had a late night remember?"She said putting her fork down and glaring at him."Oh right.Speaking of,what did you find out sidekick?Maki told me everything and I'm kinda bummed I couldn't be there."He said looking down a bit."It's fine Kaito.You promised you'd help Miu and I know how you are about your promises."Shuichi said with a reassuring smile.Kaito smiled back at him and started eating again.

Meanwhile Shuichi was eating, but still worrying about telling them.He had decided that he should tell them after he's dug up more.He didn't want to draw unnecessary or suspicious behavior and attention to Kokichi and his sister.

He looked over at them.They were near the end of the table playing thumb war and Kokichi getting whiny when he lost.Mikan just smiled and went back to her food.He admired their relationship.And thought Kokichi was very lucky to have someone like her.He finished his food and excused himself.Telling Maki and Kaito that he wanted to take some more time to investigate the books.They understood and gave him the space he asked for.

Shuichi went to his room and investigated the books some more eventually he fell into a dreamless sleep due to not getting the right amount last night.

[Last night with Angie and Kokichi]
[Kokichis pov]

"ATUA DAMN IT-"Angie said clearly upset due to throwing her cards down on the ground with a scowl on her face.I gasped dramatically."Angie,did you just use Atuas name in vain!?That is terrible."I said putting a hand on my chest and turning my head away.

Angie turned around and apologized."I'm sorry,I just-how on earth do you win every game that has something to do with a king or queen??Its hopeless to beat you in a game like that!"I chuckled a bit and walked over patting her on the shoulder."Well it's definitely easy to me.I guess I just have the mind of a genius."I said crossing my arms."I guess you're right.Atua approves of your prodigy-like mind!"She said clasping her hands together and hoisting them above her head."As Atua should."I said walking out of her lab.