A Hangout Invitation

when Mikan isn't stuttering,she's super focused or super serious.Thanks:)

.
.
.
No one's POV

"I-I think you're c-classmates a-are n-nice!"Mikan said once through the door to Kokichis room."Actually,no they are not."Kokichi said leaning against the backboard of his bed with a pencil and sketchbook in his hand."Y-you're just s-saying that b-because you won't a-admit it."Mikan said gaining a dirty look from Kokichi."L-look at m-me like t-that all you w-want but we b-both kn-ow I'm r-right."Kokichi looked away from Mikan brushing her hair,and back at his sketchbook.Annoyed because he knew she was right.He did enjoy messing with his classmates and hanging around them,even when they didn't want him there.He wished they did though.

He put his sketchbook down and walked over to his desk,which I had his open pocket knife,a small eraser/pencil sharpener,two or three notebooks,and a small lockbox which he kept things he didn't want bothered in.He grabbed his eraser-pencil-sharpener,but as he did this he knocked his pocket knife off the table.He reflexively lunged for it before it fell but he should have just let it fall.He grabbed it by the blade by mistake and yelped in pain when he felt it cut into the palm of his hand."K-Kokichi!"Mikan said taking her attention away from her hair to aid Kokichi.The knife was kind of stuck in his hand and he was afraid to open up his balled up fist.

"Are y-you ok?How b-bad d-does it hurt!?"
She said panicked."I'm fine."
Mikans face became serious all of a sudden and she took his hand,the which wasn't hurt and dragged him into the bathroom.She sat him down on the side of the bathtub and grabbed a first aid kit,a white towel,and filled the sink with hot-ish water."O-ok,just stay still and open up your hand f-for me."Mikan said reaching for it.Kokichi moved his hand away from Mikan keeping her from it.She quickly became irritated despite knowing Kokichi all her life and knew how he was."Kokichi.Give me your hand."Kokichi shivered a bit at her tone and was hesitant to give her his hand.She took it gently and opened it up causing him to wince in pain.She took the pocket knife and quickly pulled it out."GAH!"Mikan said watching almost a hole handful of blood pour out of his cut.Kokichi just stared."H-hold on!Ill clean it and stitch it for you."She said grabbing the towel.She pressed it down repeatedly until it stopped bleeding.Which resulted in a brand new pink towel.She took a Panta out from under his cabinet,which had a mini fridge with tons of Panta in it,and kept it on his hand till he couldn't feel it.Then she stitched it up and put some gauze bandages on it.

Kokichis pov

"There,a-all finished!"She said.Proud of herself for helping me."Wow thanks sis!"I said hugging her."Y-you're welcome."She said hugging back."W-we should probably g-go to s-sleep.It's k-kinda late."She said yawning a bit.
"Yeah,I guess you're right.You can have my bed I'll sleep on the floor."I said getting up and leaving the bathroom."What?N-no!This is y-your d-dorm so you sleep on the b-bed."She said following me."Its fine Mikan,really."I said getting some spare blankets out of my closet.
"I-if you say s-so.."She said grabbing her pajamas.I grabbed mine and went into the bathroom."Tell me when to come out."I said going in to the bathroom and locking the door.
I changed and waited for Mikan to tell me to come out,and after five minutes she told me to come out.I left the bathroom and saw Mikan wearing some black shorts and s white T-shirt with her hair in a ponytail.I had on and oversized black shirt and some black shorts to match it.I walked over to the side of the bed and pulled out one of those fluffy comforter like things out from under it.I made my place on the floor and Mikan got in my bed."N-night Kokichi."Mikan said closing her eyes."Night Mikan."Mikan fell asleep faster then me and it took me about forty minutes to finally fall asleep.

No one's pov

Kokichi woke up in a house that he didn't recognize,until he noticed a certain picture sitting on a coffee table in the corner.There was a black haired guy with purple eyes who seemed to be like 5'11 and wearing a suit,and a lavender haired woman with sky blue eyes wearing a a long bright pink dress with flowers on it.It looked like the kind of dress that would 'flow in the wind' or something like that.They we're his parents.He picked up the picture and smiled remembering all the fun and stupid things he did with them.He looked at all of the other pictures on the wall.He saw pictures of him and his sister with their parents,and them together and alone.He hugged the picture of his parents close to him and closed his eyes.And then a loud noise came out of nowhere.

"RIsE aNd shIne UrSinE!!Its another day which means you gotta get up!BeAr wEll."
Kokichi opened his eyes and found that his head was laying lower to the ground the it was when he went to sleep.He saw that he was hugging his pillow as tight as he could.'Damn it.'He whispered to himself getting up off the ground.Mikan sat up and rubbed her eyes."Ugh..what time is it..?"She said groggily."Time to get up I guess."Kokichi said standing up and getting his clothes.He and Mikan got ready for the day and left his dorm for breakfast.

Kokichis pov

Me and Mikan were walking in silence when Monokuma popped up in front of us scaring us."Upupupu did I scare you?"He said innocently."W-what do you want?"Mikan said still sorta shaken."Oh I just wanted to tell you that the Monokubs finished your room Mikan!"Monokuma said excitedly."O-oh.Alright."She said right before Monokuma disappeared.We got to the dining hall and sat down near the end of the table since only Kirumi was there.
"Morning you two!"Kirumi called from in the kitchen."G-good morning Tojo-San!"Mikan called back."Morning mom!"I said smiling my usual smile.She went back to what she was doing as more people flooded into the dining hall.When everyone was there,she served the food.Mikan and I finished eating and started to leave when someone tapped me on the shoulder.I turned around saw Angie,Himiko,and Tenko.Mikan stopped walking when she realized that I wasn't with her."Hi Ouma-Kun!Do you and your sister want to hangout with us?"Angie said a smile plastered on to her face."Uh-no tha-"I started to say before Mikan cut me off."W-we would l-love t-to."Mikan said hands behind her back and smiling.I looked at her kinda annoyed seeing as I didn't want to hangout with anyone but she ignored me and started pulling me along with her and the other girls.'Woohoo.Girl time.'I thought as she dragged me.

Ok,so,I know that there hasn't been any saiouma yet,but there will be ok?Just bare with me.And I'm sorry if  it's sorta cringe I try.Also I'll try to update as much as I can <3
-1293 words-