🌟 - My Superstar ♡

Roman's POV !!

It's almost the time where Patton wakes up and I'm down stairs cooking up a special breakfast for him and his favorite to, strawberry pancakes with a side of frosted cookies!

I know it's a bit much to be eating sugar in the morning but, it's a special day for him or I could say a special week for both of us.

If you didn't know about what week it is I'm glad to say it, it is Aromantic awareness week! I've already set up green, white, gray and black streamers with a few aromantic fantasy novels written by yours truly, me.

Patt and I are both on the aromantic spectrum so I'd thought doing this for my queer platonic lover would be a good idea for the week.

Anyway back to what I was doing.. pancakes are done, cookies are almost as I'm finishing up putting the aro-pride flag in frosting on top of them so they look pretty.

As I'm finishing up with them, I hear a stormy cloud and the tapping of a nerdy wolverine's foot walk towards the dining table, taking their seats and sniffing the air of the breakfast I've made so far.

"Ro, what'd you make? It smells great from over here." the anxious side spoke while rubbing his eyes to keep himself awake.

"Ooh! Just something special for Patton-cake! It's only for this week that I'll be able to wake early enough to cook a wonderful breakfast for the both of us." I told the nerd and Virgil when I finished with the cookies, placing all the breakfast foods on the counter with a warm smile on my face.

Just seconds before. I heard my queer platonic partner's wonderous voice, sink up and right in the spot be always sank into. Swiftly walking at the upmost gay walk ever, I stood in front of fatherly loving Patton.

Patton 's P . O . V

As soon as Roman put his hands over my own eyes, I got a feeling in my stomach of which I could not quite make out.

Having to be brought over somewhere. His hands would be lifted from my face, I opened eyelids and started to see a whole decorated apartment.

The aromantic themed streamers, a smell of real tasteful foods and even Logan and Virgil were sat at the small table. I fell backwards, right into Roro's arms and looked up to hid face.

"Roman! This is..." Starting out to simply get myself to stand back up. "Really pretty and I think I fell harder more for us, than before."

Noting the excitement, it had been shown somewhat through one childish gleam of a smile and lightful eyes of mine. I loved how he went all out of the decorations just for this week.

. . . .

W / C : 468 .
rather short but hey. whos going to say i need to
write these as full stories.