🐍 - Drunken Snake ♡

(( This is after the new asides, "What makes the perfect present" video. Might make a part 2 if I want to. ))

When sinking out of the video, that Thomas had uploaded today. Janus had a bit too much to drink, as he was drinking wine, through out the trip to the other side of the imagination and throughout the entire video as well.

He sank out, landing to apparently be in the creative side, Roman's "room". Not caring to know where he brought himself to.

"Ooah.. Ahaa! Hey Romannn..." They said, being tipsy from the wine they've drank. Roman stood up from his bed and his eyes directly stared at the snake side.

Ro breathed out. "Janus, why the hell are you in my room? Sal ahora o usaré mi maldita espada." Taking in no consideration that the fellow snake, was drunk and clearly uninterested in listening to his words.

Plus. Janus did not really understand spanish that much, so they thought Roman was giving them the agreement to have a little embracing hug.

On the other hand. Logan was searching for his romantic partner, wondering his mind about where they could have been.

"Janus where the fuck are you.." He'd murmur and begin to use a sense to listen for a sound of any thuds that could occur by them. Lo, searched for at least a couple hours.

Stepping from his room, to Patton's then to Virgil's one. Even checking Jan's own room of seeing the pet snakes, yellow and black coded plaid blankets on the bed, two sanders sides posters and checking the under part of his boyfriend's bed.

To this notion.. Logic could not seem to have find him anywhere. Expect for hearing a rather quaintly loud groan come from Princey's room.

"And.. He's in Roman's room. Damn you Janus."

In seconds. Logan took a couple steps, getting to be in Roman's room. All the disney and cartoon posters covered the walls, a couple of stuffed animals were on a hanging shelf and there was a sketchbook and a notebook on the desk to.

Shifting his eyes to look at Janus being held in the arms of the creativity man. "Roman. Why the fuck is my romantic partner in your room?"

"¿Crees que sé la respuesta para esa perra?" As he said in one mean spanish tone, Roman tossed Deceit to be with their lover. With no sight or sign or any remorse being shown in his actions.

. . · Skip to Logan's room · . .

Logic got to spoon their romantic partner, Deceit and to keep track that they would not be leaving his sight.

Never once would he let go of him. "I know that you are intoxicated with alcohol. So having be 'spooned' like this, should get you to sleep, am I correct my snake?"

Deceit nodded and took it easy. They'd be tracing the hip sides, of their boyfriend with a couple of their fingers.

One day of secert santa, to being cuddled up with the logical brain. It got to Janus of the while being under the alcohol toxication. He really loved to have this moment all shared with his romantic partner ever so dearly.

. . . . . .

W/C - 508 words 💛💙 !