🐍 - Drunken Snake 2

💛 ⭒๋࣭ ⭑ Part 2 of Drunken Snake !
Pairing - Logan x Janus (Loceit)

-

The serene night of sleeping away. Janus snoring with a rather, odd dream of Thomas lying to his friend. Logan murmuring in his slumber about random facts and opinions, that he had saved in his mind.

It would be an easy little night of rest and quite peaceful snozes, as both sides cuddled one another in Logic's bed. But soon, the sun of the imagination would have lit and shine through the curtains of the bedroom's window.

Log was the first to awaken. "Mmm.. Already the morning?" He questioned, with eyes shifted to stare down to his romantic partner. Yawning subtley through seeing how peaceful Janus looked.

Waking up with Deceit being there by his side, got him to feel a slight smile. Even a little blush lining up his stomach and cheeks to! The pink on Logan's face was faint though, as he saw Jan’s tounge stick out like the average snake sniffing the air.

“It would sssseem so. What happened lasssst night after everything, Logan?”

“You got drunk and, mm.. Gave Virgil the finger before you sank out, appeared in Roman’s room and I looked for you until finding you there, then bringing you back to my room and cuddling you until we both, fell asleep.”

Hearing all of it. Janus scoffed, being all snarky when they rolled their eyes and leant their head back to rest on Log’s chest. As if the snake didn’t like that they now knew, they landed in Romano’s room before even feeling warm lips pressed against their forehead from Logan.

wc · 258
a/n · shorter but whatevs