(9)

Chris pov:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT JUST HAPPENED"
"It just happened Nick. Get over it"
"GET OVER IT? CHRIS! YOU KISSED Y/N. I CANT GET OVER IT. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS FUCKING MEANS"
"Her and Bryce is over. Mackenzie and I are over"
"NO! Well yes but NO. IF YOU FUCK UP THIS WILL RUIN EVERYTHING"
"What do you mean if I fuck up?"
"YOU ARE CAPABLE OF FUCKING EVERYTHING UP"
"Who's capable of fucking everything up?"Matt asked us.
"Chris"
"What?"
"Why?" Matt asked.
"He kissed y/n"
"YOU DID WHAT" Matt shouted turning to me
"I kissed y/n.Well she kissed me"
"How? When? Where? Why? What?"
"How it was amazing so amazing. When like 20 minutes ago. Where at her room. Why i don't know she just..."
"Kissed you?" Matt finished off my sentence.
"Yeah" I agreed softly.
"So what are you guys?"
"I don't know. Should I ask her"
"Fuck no" Nick added, "Give her space. Time. She needs to break up with Bryce first"
"They weren't a thing"
"And so Chris? You and that Mazenkie girl weren't a thing"
"Mackenzie" I corrected him.
"And?" Matt asked. "She's a whore"
"Don't say that"
"What? Don't say the truth?"
"Matt's right on this one she's been around more boys than Vinnie's been in a fight with"

VINNIE. SHIT. He will never like the idea of us together. Wait I'm getting ahead of myself. We haven't discussed what we are or what that was. We just kissed and I went back home.
I should ask her. But Nick said give her space..
Ugh fucking hell. I'll just ask her tomorrow maybe she will have some spare time to think about it tomorrow.
"Boys! The Becks and Keiths are coming over" I hear Mum shout.
The Becks went to school with my parents and the Keiths went to high school. After then we have been friends too. Nathan and y/n are twins one day after us. I know. How ironic. Chase is the youngest in our family-friend group. Born in October. We always used to tease him for it. I tell Chase anytime I have my "y/n" crush-phase. Chase has never had a crush on y/n. I'm really surprised. I always thought if you become really close to your boy best friend or girl best friend you would catch feelings. Obviously not them. Platonic soulmates am i right? In fact they are like brothers and sisters. I sigh. Y/n coming over i need to dress up my finest and brush my teeth just in case.

While eating dinner, I just couldn't help myself to look at y/n. She was wearing a green silky dress and her hair was in a bun with two strands left in front. She wasn't wearing makeup just mascara and lipgloss. She's natural and I love her for that. To be honest I don't think I've actually seen Mackenzie without makeup at all. I've seen y/n at her worst but she still looks like the gorgeous girl she is today. How? I don't know.

Y/n pov:

I've felt Chris' stares on me for the past 10 minutes. I want to say something but Chase is next to me. He's going to tease me about it for probably the next few centuries and call us lovebirds. To admit. I do not regret kissing Chris but I regret the timing. I'm sort of dating Bryce. And I don't know what the fuck he's doing with that Mackenzie girl. I've been thinking about what he said to me.
"She helps me reassure that you will like me back one day"

No girl who is "helping" reacts the way she did to me. She full on grabbed my chair and shouts in my fucking face telling m to back away from her "boyfriend". And what's Vinnie going to think about this. He probably already knows his girlfriend has been dating him and his ex's twin. He's probably on his way crawling back to me. Okay it's pretty obvious I'm not over Vinnie. I look at Chris. His eyes. His eyes.

"Y/n?" My mum asks me.

Chase pov:

y/n's mum has been asking the triplets, nathan and i questions about school and life. chris has been in quiet mode and so has y/n. they are staring at each other. weird. i thought they had like a huge argument 2 hours ago. now they are looking at each other like they wanna fuck.