(10)

Y/n pov:

The next day I refused for Matt and his brothers to pick me up. I begged Nathan to but that also meant I had to be in the car with his
"friends". To be honest I've never really interacted with his friends. Probably actually none. I've never seen any of them and Nathan obviously doesn't talk about them.

Nathan was outside waiting for me and when I officially left the house he rolled his eyes at me
"Come on" he motioned me to the car.
As I entered I saw Bryce. Fuck. Of course Bryce had to be in Nathan's friend group. There was a free seat at the back of the car but in the middle. Gosh. Lord help me.

"Hold on let me stand up" some guy says. He actually looks kinda.. Y/n focus. I thanked him and sat down between them. I smiled and fiddled with my bracelet.

"Boys stop checking out my sister and introduce yourselves" Nathan announces. They're eyes widen in embarrassment and scratched their head. The one driving introduced himself as "Malcom" and that I look good in my clothes. I smile softly which quickly turned into an eye roll when Nathan decided to hit him.

"Tril" the guy on my right says. It's the guy I called attractive earlier. Damn.
"You already know me" I hear Bryce chuckle.
I smile at him. "Good so everyone knows my sister so stop checking her out. Especially you Tril" Nathan says. We all grown at Nathan's stupid whines.

When we got to school I got all of their socials and waved at them. Bryce walked with me over to my friend group.
"You know you don't have to walk with me" I tell the dirty blonde boy.
"I know"
"Then why do you?"
"So your safe"
"Bryce.." I chuckle softly.
"Boys check you out and I need them to know your mine"
My heart sank. I felt guilty. I kissed Chris and now I have Bryce thinking I like him.
"Bryce about that"
"What?"
"I kinda-" I was interrupted by the loud groan of Nick.
"Y/N YOU LEFT US AND LEFT ME ON DELIVERED. WHERE WERE YOU"

I wanted to tell Nick to shut the fuck up and I need to deal something with Bryce first but he grabbed my arm and dragged me away. I gave Bryce an apologetic look before turning to Nick fully.

Nick was telling me something but I was focused on him and her. Not that I'm jealous or anything but we kinda kissed. Twice. And he's all over Mackenzie. They're laughing and he put her hair behind her ears. He smiled at her and she kissed him.

"Y/n!"
"Yeah?"
"What are you looking at Ive been calling your name for a while now"
"Sorry Nick. I'm not really in the mood. I gotta go"

I know I rudely left to bathroom. But you would understand right? I should've listened to myself earlier.
I wasn't one of his bitches and I didn't care about his love life but I allowed myself to kiss him and kiss him back. Dammit. Breathe y/n. Breathe. You didn't do anything wrong it's Christopher Sturniolo we are talking about. Of course he will fucking play with you. Then again Mackenzie kissed him? No y/n this is exactly how Chris wants to mess with your head.

"She helps me reassure that you will like me back one day"

Shouldve known he was lying. Y/n you just been played. How do you feel? Terrible? What a loser.

Chris pov:

"4 big guys"
JS, MATTYBOY, Abraham L.
"Justin Sturniolo, Matt, Nick"

MATTYBOY
welp y/n doesn't wanna ride with us

Abraham L.
WHYYYY
CHRIS WHAT DID YOU DO???