(12)

Chris pov:

I was walking all around my room while Matt was playing 'Cash of Clans' on my pc.
"I don't know what to do" I confessed.
"Talk to her about it."
"Is she even home?"
"Yeah Bryce took her home"
"Bryce?!"
"Yeah"
"I thought she said she's going to call it quits"
"That's what you said but then you kissed Mazenkie"
"Mackenzie."
"What's the difference?"
"Look Matt. She kissed me"
"Yeah I know."
"Does that mean.."
"Yep. Better sort it out Chris. Because if you ruin my friendship with her. I will fucking destroy you"
"And that's what he said"
"Fuck you"
"Ouch."

So I took his advice. I went to sort it out. I had to go downstairs to the backyard. Go past the neighbour between our houses. Y/n's friend Alahna used to live next to her so they had this ladder up the tree and travel across the little 'plank' and then get to her room. I never had a proper reason to climb into her room until the first time I kissed her.

When I got to her window, I was scared the 'plank' would break. It didn't mean so steady.
I tried to open the window like last time but it was closed shut. Shit. She came to my direction. I knocked the window to grab her attention. She fell backwards onto her bed. Damn is she okay? She finally got up and peeked out the window. I gave her a little wave and said, "Can you let me in please".
She refused. I huffed and begged again putting my hands together being extra polite.
She rolled her eyes and opened the window.
I was glad because I wanted to fucking kiss her until she couldn't breathe.

"This gives off Ginny and Marcus vibes" she blurted out. Then she giggled softly.

Oh come on y/n. You know I can't handle when you laugh like that. I fucking loose my shit. I tried to reply in the easiest way as possible so I didn't give off "Hey you probably saw me kiss a girl that you hate and I don't like anymore. I just want you to know I'm not a player and I love you so so so much that I think about you more than Pepsi".

"Oh god no! I don't want us to break up"
"Hey! You spoiled it for me"
"Don't act like you didn't already know"
"But still"

She stared at me. I saw her staring at my eyes then my hair. When I slowly reached for her waist she squeezed her eyes. So I make her nervous? That's gives me a sign right? A sign to kiss her. So I did. I kissed her and she kissed me back. I was going to travel my hand to her top but then she pulled away.

"No. We can't"

But we can y/n. Oh yes we can. I have watched enough Scandal edits to know that we can.

"Why"
"Because. Because. Because I'm not yours. I've never been. You kiss me then kiss Mackenzie."

Fuck.

"Fuck it was never like that. I swear y/n-"
"No Chris. Please just leave my room"
"But it wasn't like that please"
"Go Chris"

I sighed and quickly kissed her on the cheek and left her window. I heard her window shut and I just knew I wasn't wanted. I had fucked up big time and I really didn't know how to solve it. I thought about kissing her but again it made things worse. God. Why does life have to be so complicating.

Nick pov:

Damn.
I am craving some enchiladas. I don't even know what the fuck they are but they sound so good right now.

"GIRL BOSS"
(Y/n)

You
HEY GIRL BOSS

GIRL BOSS
HEYYY ABRHAM

You
I AM CRAVING ENCHILADAS RN