(14)

Chris pov:

"So what are you guys?" Nick asked me.
"I don't know" I replied.

It was a Thursday morning, everyone had their screams and joy when they met Alahna again and she said she will be transferring later today. I talked to my brothers about the whole "me leaving my room" situation and me kissing y/n.

I had Literature but I was sitting next to Mackenzie and Y/n was sitting next to Vinnie.

Y/n pov:

I sat next to Vinnie and smiled at him. We were told to read William Blake poems so we got our textbooks, Vinnie tapped me on the shoulder.
"Sorry I forgot my textbook"
"No worries we can share"
I kinda realised Vinnie got extra close to me. I mean the old me would've screamed eternally but now I have thing with Chris. I stopped talking to Bryce I know it was a dumb thing to do but right now I have so many things on my plate. "Y/n I haven't hung out with you guys for a long time wanna do something tomorrow. There's a party"
I froze. I've never been to a party. Usually Chris and Nathan do that stuff not me. Matt, Nick, Chase and I all get cozy under a blanket and watch Netflix.
"Please Y/n it's senior year get out of the shadows. Be cool for once" some random guy said behind me.
Be cool for once.

"Okay fine I'll come"
"Awesome! It's at Hank's"

Oh.

The bell rang and we all rushed to Geography Chris caught up to me and started walking with me, "You and Vinnie were awfully close. What's up?"
"Oh nothing. He was asking me to come to a party"
"You? Y/n? Party? He should know better"
"I actually agreed"
"But you never do parties"
"It's Senior year. I have to get out the shadows"
"You don't have to get out the shadows. Your perfect just the way you are"
"Chris I made my decision"
"Y/n you do realise it's at Hank's"
"Chris I don't give a shit."
"Fine then!"
He walked away from me. What was his problem.
"Hey y/n heard your going to the party tomorrow"
"Hi Tril. Hi Malcom. Hi Bryce"
Malcom and Bryce waved at me. Tril wrapped his arm around my neck. "Hands off" Nathan growled. We all rolled our eyes and continued walking. "You do know she's dating Chris" Bryce muttered. I'm pretty sure Bryce said that. I knew he said that. But I had to act gullible. I was going to have this discussion with him afterwards. Not now.
"Huh?" Nathan asked.
"You do know she's dating Chris" Bryce said loudly.
Nathan turned to me and I gulped. Tril started clapping "Ayy y/n got a boyfriend"
"Y/n is it weird if I ask out your boyfriend's brother?" Malcom asked.
More questions were thrown at me and I could feel Nathan shouting at me but my eyes were laid on Bryce. Chris and I aren't really dating we haven't even talked about what we are right now we are friends with benefits but how did he know?
"Can I talk to you Bryce?"
"Sure go ahead the same way you should've talked me ages ago"

I excused us and we both went into a corner near the toilets. "What the fuck" I asked him.
He shrugged his shoulders at me.
"I was fucking there for you y/n where he wasn't. I was there when you were with that Patrick guy. When he messaged you about him being reunited with his kids. I payed you hospital bill-"
I cut him off.
"First off I didn't fucking ask you to do that. Second off do you know how selfish you sound?"
"Me selfish?"
"Yes fucking you Bryce! I didn't ask you for any of those fucking things"
"Maybe I'm too good for you"
"What the actual fuck Bryce"
"Not to mention how you tape your legs to grab Vinnie's attention"
"How did you-"
"You made it so fucking obvious y/n! Everyone knows! Don't come to the party y/n."
He started to walk away from me.
"GO FUCK YOURSELF BRYCE"

Nathan budged past Bryce and asked me if I'm okay. I said I'm fine and continued walking to Geography with Malcom. We sat down in our seats together. Nick raises his eyebrows at Malcom but I shrugged it off. I sighed.

"Welcome back students! We have investigated further on the cheating luckily the suspicion was unclear so no cheating! Therefore I can hand back the tests. Now two people got 100%, others amazing, one person 0%."

t e s t      r e s u l t s :

Mackenzie- 0%
Malcom- 72%
Matthew- 77%
Nicolas- 72%
Skai- 95%
Christopher- 60%
Y/n- 100%
Chase- 100%
Bryce- 98%

(others are unnecessary)

I smiled at Chase. He smiled back at me. The Duo were back in the game.

It was lunchtime and everyone was waiting for Alahna. "I'm scared what if she doesn't like me" Skai asked. Nick shook his head and placed his hand on her shoulder, "Nothing is going to happen". Nathan and his friends came to our table to also wait. We saw Makai walking proudly to us, "I'm back bitches!"
"Makai!" Alahna shouted. We all laughed.
Alahna and Makai were mainly talking about their lives in London with Nate and we were all laughing.
"So so you had one of their chocolates-" Alahna caught Nick off.
"IT WAS SUPREMEEE"
We all laughed well most of us laughed.
"I wanna go" Madi whispered in my ear. I turned to look at her and mouthed 'Phone'

"HOTBAE"

HOTBAE
i wanna go
no offence

You
what's up?

HOTBAE
idk she just gives me pick-me vibes

You
Alahna?

HOTBAE
yea

You
oh.

I turned to Madi and gave her apologetic look then I looked at Nick. I sighed. This isn't going to turn out so well.

A/n:

I'm so so sorry guys. I'm on holiday rn and I just forgot about Wattpad. I'm gonna try my best and update I'm sorry guys.