✧༺♥༻𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷༺♥༻✧

Hi there! It's me Inkydoodles, or just Inky for short. This chapter in the story isn't actually story, it's just me explaining some stuff about the story and my oc. This story isn't really canon at all, it's just made for pure fun. My friends ocs will also be in this story as well, they will be credited at the end of the chapter. So feel free to check them out as they are really great people.

Other than that the rest of the information is about my oc, Valerio. So if you guys have read my oc book, or my other book of oneshots then feel free to skip this part. However if you haven't then feel free to read about him.

Although a warning if you do. Valerio's backstory contains triggering topics, such as child abuse. So if you want to skip that part then feel free to do so.

Basic Information

Name: Valerio Lamprey

Nicknames: Val, Rio, Ri-Ri, Monsieur Decontracte, or Coconut Crab

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/Him

Age: 17

Sexuality: Gay

Height: 5'6

Weight: 136 lbs.

Schooling

Dorm: Scarabia

Grade: Second year

Class: 2-D

Club: Film Studies Club

Best Subject: Alchemy

Least Favorite Subject: Math

Elective: Alchemy

Appearance

Hair Color and Style: Dark red. Long and wavy, but it's usually kept in a ponytail.

Eye Color: Gold

Body type: Slightly muscular

Skin: Black

School Uniform: Regular school uniform

Dorm Uniform: Regular dorm uniform

Accessories: A simple gold ring earring on their right ear, and a shawl that they wear in both they're school and dorm uniform

Markings/Tattoos: N/A

Personality

Personality: Valerio is one of the few people who are friendly in NCR. He might sass people occasionally, but other than that he's very approachable. He'll often tease people and make fun of them, but he'll only do that if he deems someone as a friend. However if someone were to bully his friends he'll proceed to cuss them out and might even fight them. Other than that Valerio is pretty laid back and easygoing, but that doesn't mean that he isn't smart. In fact Valerio is very smart and perceptive, but doesn't show it. This is due to the fact that he fears that people will only hang around him to use him however they see fit. The only time his knowledge shines is whenever he feels like it or whenever he's with Azul. No one really knows how or why the rivalry between Azul and Valerio started, but whenever Azul is around Valerio does a complete 180 to top Azul. They hate each other to the bone, or at least Azul does. Valerio seems to flirt and tease Azul, which just confuses Azul. Making him even more angry than he already was before, much to Valerio's amusement.

Flaws: Valerio has a lot of trust issues due to his childhood. As previously mentioned he doesn't show how smart he actually is because he's scared that people would use him. However this isn't the only thing he hides, Valerio also hides his emotions. Causing them to bubble up overtime and erupt, often lashing out on accident. The man doesn't believe in something unless he sees it with his own two eyes, especially if it's coming from someone he doesn't know very well. The only exception is with his friends. Lastly the man is competitive, once there's a competition he's going to do anything to win. However this is only towards something desirable to him . Which happens every once in a blue moon. If he doesn't he'll simply put in little effort. Which makes Valerio come off as lazy at times.