Chapter 2

Anger, hate and pure adrenaline was in the body of Izuku Midoriya while he was seen in his room destroying the things that he thought were worth something to him, the reason for this, the reason why was because of what to him today...this day was where he felt like he didn't belong in this world.

Flashback to a few hours ago:

Izuku couldn't help but smile, it's been a few days since he finished his training on the beach that held trash for so many years and doing a bit of work at his part time job was the only thing he can do to ease his mind, the manager who's in charge was a nice man , who helped Izuku after his daily beatings when he was 12 years old and 2 years later the two of them grew a bond of friendship...but Izuku still felt a bit nervous because he's already finished his Entrance Exam for UA High to be able to get into the Hero Course...but he still hasn't got word about any news, if he got enrolled or not.

It was by the time he got home was when he saw it...a letter with the UA Insignia, he alsmot stumbled when he saw it but was ok.

Once he grabbed it he head inside and placing it on the table...but he was nervous and scared that once he Opens it, he might not like what it says but when he turned towards a picture that him and his dad and another picture with him as a baby along with his father...and his mother, he took a deep breath and opened the letter...and then read what was on the paper...and then a few minutes went by...for Izuku to drop the paper and he fell to his knees with tears pouring out from his eyes.

"...rejected?...why? Why me? I tried so hard...I-I did my best and...and"

Izuku suddenly screamed

Everything came out his anger, his sadness, the reason for his misfortune, for being alone, for being bullied, every emotion he bottled up came out like an inferno as he yelled, screamed and ripped the paper that rejected him, tossing, throwing the many objects in his home as his mind couldn't think peacefully.

"WHY ME?! WHY FUCKING WHY DAMN IT! IS THIS SOME SICK JOKE TO YOU?! TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD THAT YOU CREATED! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT, YOU TOOK MY PARENTS AWAY FROM ME, YOU MADE ME THIS WAY TO GET BULLIED AND BE NOTHING MORE THAN TRASH! WHY DO YOU HATE ME!?"

Izuku screamed even more as tossed one of the chairs to a mirror that broke into pieces, Izuku's breathing was heavy, trying to calm down but his anger was still there.

He stared at the broken mirror seeing bits of his reflection...making him think that he too...was broken.

Then he saw something on the ground that was near the bit and pieces of the mirror shards...a book he saw only once...his father's.

It took about a few hours for Izuku to tidy up and place the things that were broken in a pile.

He checked the time to see that it was closed to being night as he placed the book on the table which was nothing but a small brown notepad but Izuku just took a seat with barely any energy to begin with and stared at the book

'No matter what people say...in the end, you can tell a person's character while staring into their eyes....whether they are good or bad...to he able to understand them...to help them or to push them away...'

Izuku heard his father's words again...and he realized that what he said was true... because he did stare at the ones who he thought would be different and yet...they were nothing but corrupted people in this society.

As Izuku Opened the book that belonged to his dad...and saw what was written on the first page he couldn't help let out more tears.

'Even if the world is against you, just know that we love you no matter if we're not with you physically but we'll always be with you spiritually...we love you Izuku,

Love, Dad.'

Izuku wiped away his tears and turned the page...and as he continued reading the content in the book, his mind begins to wonder towards a story his dad was told him

[Izuku looks at the ceiling in thought "Can you tell me one of your stories?"

"My stories?" Said Hisashi in some confusion.

"Yeah. The ones in your books that you read all the time." Replied Izuku enthusiastically.

Hisashi leans back against the headboard of Izukus bed as he thinks carefully of what to tell. He then smiles warmly as he begins. "Once there were dragons"

Izuku eyes look at his father in awe "really?"

Hisashi nodded continuing on with his tale "Oh yeah. There were great grim sky dragons that nested on the cliff tops like gigantic scary birds. Little brown scuddely dragons that hunted down the mice and rats in well organised packs. Preposterously huge sea dragons that were 20 times as big as the big blue wale."

Izuku continued stare in awe as his father "wow"

Hisashi smiled warmly at his son "Some say they crawled back into the sea leaving not a bone or a fang to remember them. Others say they were nothing but folks tales to begin with."

"Wow... what do you think dad?" Asked Izuku

Hisashi shrugs "I'm not really sure to be honest kiddo. But Legend says that when the ground quakes or lava spews from the earth, it's just the dragons letting us know they're still here. Waiting for us to figure out how to get along."

Hisashi stands up and fixes up Izukus blankets and sheets "Yes the world believes the dragons are gone, if they ever existed at all. But the Vikings known as the Berkians... they know otherwise. And they'll guard the secret until the time comes when dragons can return in peace."

Hisashi looks just in time to see Izukus bright little smile before tiredness consumes him and the boy falls asleep. Hisashi leans over and lightly pecks Izukus forehead "Night little hero." He whispers before shutting off the light and shutting the door.]

Izuku could still remember it like it was yesterday and as he stared at the book, he turned another page...as he saw...a map?  A map that contained a language he's never seen or heard of...and yet...it was drawn to him...!!

He widened his eyes a bit when he saw a familiar place that's not too far from hear...and with a determined look on his face, he knows what he must do...since UA didn't accept him...maybe he should find something that only he can do...to be someone for a different purpose.

With that Izuku grabbed and packed up as much as he can and once he was done...he stopped for a bit as he saw the book and grabbed it as well and locked up, heading towards his destination...where he might find some answers.

Chapter End.
So what do you think...not sure if it's ok.