Freedom, Liberty, and Life

I am God,

But I'm God of what?

From Daewi's memoirs, he technically wasn't God of anything. For the simple fact of having that kind of "Title" or "Domain" doesn't matter much in his universe. The Olympians were all Gods of essential things, but in the end, they all died in just one attack.

However, this is not simply a question about "power", be it political or literal.

No, this is more of a question like... "Who are you?"

In other universes, the domains of other Gods are certainly essential things to systemize the duty of each of them.

I do many things in my universe, and even though it's arrogant to think about, I am currently the most important person in Remnant and its universe.

But these domain things... would I have to carry any of them?

No, I'm not obligated to anything in this world, I'm fully aware that if I wanted to find a way to go to another universe simply, I would manage somehow.

But I WANT to do it.

I WANT to help these people, my new friends, partners and also those who I don't even know yet.

I am FREE, I can do whatever the hell I want.

I want everyone to have at least one speck of the freedom that I have.

Ah...

That's a good answer.

After thinking for a while, Y/n faces Death in front of him.

"My name is Y/n L/n I am the God of Freedom and Liberty." The boy says while grinning at the man in front of him.

And he grins back.

"Heh, God of Freedom isn't it? A great outcome for someone with the life you have isn't it? Someone kidnapped by Two Gods and forced into something that has nothing to do with him, Or he should not at least, the gods then modified his entire family tree making him related to two very powerful people. "

Death crosses its arms and looks back at the horizon.  And then he continues to speak.

"He who had no choice in his life then decides to be the most "unrestricted" person ever. Great answer, first test complete."

The man in the suit calmly raises his hands, and then claps...

Once again, Y/n could feel the darkness surrounding him, once again taking him somewhere else...

[VOID]

*GASP*

Y/n regains consciousness in the middle of nowhere.

No, "Nothing" can't describe what this is.

Looking around, the boy could see the immensity of space, a complete void, without light and life.

'Wait how am I able to breathe here- ah wait the Gods of Han's universe can survive in space.'

As Y/n floated, Thanatos appeared at his side,

Death now stares at the Void without having an expression, his face completely even.

"The void, the before of everything... or would that be the After?" The man in the suit then pointed exactly to a specific place in space. "In exactly 5 seconds someone will say "let there be light"  your next test will be to survive. Good luck." Death then dissipated into thin air.

5...

After processing the words of the living concept. Y/n starts activating all possible defenses that he has as the Jade Emperor...

4...

His robe covered him and glowed intensively a jade green color, his eyes vibrating a beautiful silver and his Omega iris now glowing red.

'I literally have to use everything I have. Gravity, Inertia, Strong Force, Weak Force, Attraction, Energy Manipulation, Borrowed Powers, Creation, and Destruction... literally everything

3...

'And even then maybe I'll die.'

Y/n turns to the spot where Thanatos said the explosion would happen.

He positions his body so that it looks like he's going to punch the air.

2...

'Even with all these incredible Divine powers, in the end, the biggest power ever is Human imagination and ingenuity...'

In a flash, without the boy being able to see anything, the specter of Two people appeared behind him, touching his shoulders.

Borrowed Power: Sage And Witch, Daewi Han and Mira Yoo

Here goes.

ULTIMATE NOTHINGNESS RECOILLESS

MAGNUM OPUS!

1...

Let there be Light.

And then from that void, not one but two flashes of light permeated all the darkness.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A naked body then floats through the now-new universe.

A boy with bright red hair.

By his side, the man in the suit appears again.

He stops looking at the boy for a moment. And close his eyes for a second.

"In the end, it looks like you really did it, you brought freedom to an entire universe... After all, a universe without Gods is a free universe."

For the first time in a long time, Death actually smiles.

Y/n's eyes begin to show signs that he would wake up.

Then Thanatos speaks his last words to the boy...

"You have passed the second, and final, Test. And here and now I Thanatos, with the authority given to me by my mother and father, give you the name Y/n L/n God of Liberty and Life."

Y/n's eyes widen, and the boy again feels his body being moved by realities...

'Liberty and Life huh... I like the sound of that.' The boy thinks as he is once again swallowed by darkness.