The reunion.

[Y/n Pov.]

Now with Watts and Leonardo passed out, the Young man looks directly at the door and calls for someone.

"You can now enter Qrow, everything is clear."

The office door opens and the older Hunstman enters, already noticing the mess and seeing the criminal and his now Ex-Friend on the floor... Well, one on the floor and the other on the wall.

Qrow goes closer to Leonardo, he looks at the unconscious man, with a mixture of sadness and anger.

He sighs,

"You know, maybe it was a better choice not to tell Ozpin this directly. If I'm already shaken up like that, I don't want to imagine how he would feel."

The man shakes his head.

Y/n also sighs and crosses his arms,

"And then? did you manage to record the whole audio?"

Qrow nods,

"And as for the general, you managed to talk to him?" Y/n asks the man, meanwhile, he starts taking the two "prisoners", and tying them up with ropes made with magic.

Qrow's face turns serious and he frowns in irritation.

"Hmph, Yes, but for very little. Another week and I wouldn't have made it. Atlas is in chaos, politically speaking. But I did get a small "audience" with him within a few days. And since you said you can get us to Atlas quickly then it's fine."

He says as he watches Y/n open a portal, to some dark place, and throw the two of them inside.

The explanation makes Y/n smile, at least that's under control.

"Okay, how about we go back and we get everyone together?" Still with the King's staff in hand, the God makes another portal, one to what appears to be a mistralian alley.

The two walk quietly, passing through the alley and arriving at the streets, seeing that there is practically nobody in them, they then follow their path.

Qrow, open your toothpick and take your flask, and take some of your drink.

And smiles a little.

"It seems that little by little things are getting better. At this rate, we're going to end up with a real win against Salem, which sounds weird to say out loud." The Hunstman, says as he pats the back of the boy next to him,

Y/n just looks at Qrow and smirks.

"Not just against Salem old man. Soon we will have a total victory against the Grimms. Soon we will be free, completely free."

This makes Qrow look slightly wide-eyed, the Man stumbles for a second, almost falling.

He pulls himself together and continues walking beside Y/n.

"Completely free? What are you talking about kid?" He looks confused. And then Y/n just keeps walking and talking.

"What I'm saying is that I'm now sure I can rid this world of the Grimm."

[With Yang, a few moments before.]

Sometime before, The Girls and Y/n split up. The God left Raven and Vernal in a separate house. So that apparently, a friend of his can "watch" the two. But in Yang's opinion, he just doesn't want to deal with them along with everyone else right now.

The girl parks her motorcycle outside,

Now in front of the house, Y/n said the rest of the group are in, Yang takes a deep breath and rings the bell.