Omega [PART II]

Y/n continues to look down on our beloved antagonists, his silver eyes filled with mirth.  

Mirth who makes Salem's main henchwoman, Cinder Fall, even angrier. 

In an act of still trying to control the situation, she arrives in front of her peers, speaking loudly. 

"So Ozpin's all-powerful little pet decided to use a trap to get to us" She says with a sneer on her face, her hands clenching at her sides

Y/n just shrugs and just comes forward, leaning on the railing where he is, his face still in a smirk, he seems to enjoy having this conversation 

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. Said Sun Tzu." The God replies, and resting his elbow on the railing and his hand on his chin,

Cinder's face morphs into an almost comical confusion, 

"What? Speaking in riddles now boy?" Cinder says, her eyebrow twitching in obvious irritation. 

"If I really have a complete trap armed, it means I prepared myself as much as possible for this moment. While you just came here looking for War, probably at the behest of Salem" The redhead says, his voice in an almost mocking tone. He then gets out of the railing and starts to go to his left side, going down the stairs. 

Cinder's eyes watch him, taking in word by word, her brain and instincts screaming at her to find a way to win this battle... or escape. 

The young man finishes going down the stairs, walking to the middle of the room, just a few feet away from Cinder. 

Her eyes remain focused on the man, and in her right hand, an orange flash slowly appears. 

"That could even be the case, you little freak. But just because you have us cornered doesn't mean your victory is guaranteed." She says, and Y/n can notice the orange glow of her hand increase, and behind her the rest of the enemies seem to organize themselves with looks, to know what to do. 

"Hm, well if that's what you think, you'd better own it."  The young man says, his hands going to his pants. "Come on, you guys can get started."

In a blur of motion, everyone begins their actions, Cinder forms a spear of glass and fire in her hand and throws it quickly,

On her flanks, Tyrian and Hazel come from the sides prepared to capitalize on Cinder's attack, further behind Emerald and Mercury seemed more lost with the situation but equally prepared to fight. 

The spear is the first to arrive, 

A few centimeters from Y/n's face... 

Until it is completely obliterated by some type of blow, 

Shock appears on the enemies' faces, and in a flash, several figures appear in the hall. 

One next to Y/n, that being Hoshiko, smirking and swinging her war hammer, then placing it on her shoulders. 

And others in strategic locations in the hall, 

All prepared for battle, weapons in hand. 

The enemies' eyes widen, looking everywhere. 

Emerald whispers lowly, her fear increasing correspondingly, 

"B-but how?" She asks rhetorically, making Mercury bite his lip in anxiety, things aren't looking good for them. 

"The "how" isn't important right now." Y/n says, a cheeky smile on his face. He calls forward his staff which appears in the air.

Picking it up and swinging it to the side. 

Faster than anyone could even think, portals appear, swallowing several of the allies in battle and disappearing with Tyrian, Cinder, and Hazel. 

In the hall, Y/n remains, next to Yang and Blake. They approach the young man's sides, facing their opponents. 

Of the opponents, only Emerald and Mercury remain there 

The two look scared, noticing everyone's absence, and immediately go back to eyeing their enemies. 

"SHIT! We are so cooked right now." Mercury says and prepares to fight looking intensely at the three in front. Emerald just looks at where Cinder was before, with a face of dread. 

Y/n swings her staff and a portal opens above, and a red blur falls from above. 

He fell next to the two enemies, scaring them. 

Blake and Yang have very different looks on the new arrival. 

Adam Taurus gets up cursing and looking around distressed. 

Y/n smiled and chuckled. 

This means that all the pieces are in their place. 

He thinks, taking his sweet time, knowing that no one there could even think at the same speed as him,

He remembers the strategy he put together to make everything even more rewarding for his allies. 

In this hall, Yang and Blake will face Adam-Mercury-Emerald alongside himself.

Far away in an open courtyard, more portals appear, spitting out: Ruby-Weiss-Jaune and Meigetsu to face Cinder Fall. 

In an old battle site here in Haven, more portals appear spitting: Hoshiko-Nora-Ren and Oscar to face Hazel. 

In a large basement hidden at the bottom of Haven, other portals appear, giving rise to the last battle: Qrow-Raven-Vernal vs Tyrian.

'What a satisfaction that everything is going as I wanted. Better be careful, this feeling is addictive.' Y/n thinks calmly in the middle of his plan,

Several of his allies have scores to settle with several of his enemies, this is the way that Jovem Deus found to make this whole situation more "pleasant". 

And with Hoshiko and Meigetsu [and Raven too] involved, victory for both sides is guaranteed,

'This is a battle to heal the scars of everyone's minds, a battle of retribution and revenge.' He then looks at Mercury and Emerald and frowns. 'And these two allow it, it will also be a battle to maybe change sides, for rebellion' 

Enemies recognize the Faunus who quickly gets up. He looks at everyone there, noticing where he is... And seeing Blake. 

"...Blake!" Adam says also noticing Y/n and Yang. 

His hand goes to his Katana. 

Emerald seems to be about to say something, but Adam interrupts her, he locks eyes with the other redhead in the room and says in pure hatred in his voice. 

"You! You were the one who caused all this, weren't you? The one who made Atlas and the remains of the White Fang appear outside?" He says, revealing something else that Mercury and Emerald didn't know. 

"Yup, Right now, a union between Atlas and my new Friend Ghira is attacking your henchmen outside." The boy says nodding as if he is explaining something to a child 

The red Bull begins to emit his blood-red Aura everywhere, and with his next words, he promptly takes the hilt of his sword, preparing a blast of his semblance. 

"YOU- FUCKING HUMAN TRASH!" He roars and draws his sword at high speed, Yang and Blake widen their eyes and dash to the sides, getting out of the way of the attack and even Emerald and Mercury take a few steps back. 

Y/n smiles and just raises his right hand making a backhanding movement,  

The Blast of pure and sharp Aura is impacted by Y/n's hand... And is dissipated going to the side in a way that theoretically should be impossible. 

The blast hits the ground on Y/n's side, cutting it... Leaving Adam shocked with his mouth open. 

"Heh, good to see you're excited to start little calf. So let's go." The young man says and starts to take off his tie. 

And so, the last battle, the "Omega" Begins