The Big Sleep

Hey, sorry this chapter took so long. I just kinda forgot about it.

Does anyone else struggle to spell words that they know they should be able to spell? Or that you know how to spell, but for some reason you just can't spell it?

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~

Recap:

Last time on Total Drama Island... Twenty-two campers arrived and learned that they'll be spending the next eight weeks at a crusty old summer camp. The campers were faced with their first challenge, jumping off a cliff into shark-infested waters. And while most campers took the plunge, a few were forced to wear the dreaded chicken hat. (Y/N) and Duncan seem to be hitting it off, because (Y/N) is usually hitting Duncan. Anyways at the campfire ceremony, it all came down to two campers. Courtney has experience as a C.I.T. in summer camp, but refused to jump. And Ezekiel managed to tick off every female contestant at the camp win his sexist comments about women. In the end, the first camper voted off Total Drama Island was Ezekiel, proving that homeschooling and reality TV don't really mix. Who will be voted off this week in the most dramatic campfire ceremony yet? Find out tonight on Total. Drama. Island!

(Y/N)s POV

I was sleeping so peacefully after an extremely exhausting challenge yesterday, when I hear a loud horn. Ok I could forget that and go back to sleep, and I did. That didn't last long as I hear someone jump down loudly.

I quickly shoot up and see Duncan turning around to smirk at me. I pout and rub my head that I just banged on bed. "Aww did you bang your head? Poor little baby." Duncan says mockingly. This really miffed me off, so I said something without thinking. "How would you like to get banged?!" I didn't realize what I said until, he replied

"I mean I wouldn't mind it, but I'd much rather do the banging~"

"..."

My face turns bright red, as I realized what I said and how he replied to it. I smack him in the head. "S-shut up y-ya wanker." I stutter, trying to not let him know I was flustered, but failing miserably.

I quickly get ready and walk out, heart still hammering in my chest. Why was I so flustered? It's not like he was cute or anything...

Okay Duncan doesn't matter, I can forget about him I just need to stop thinking about him. Brain stop. Stop it right now or I'll-

I was broken from my thoughts by Heather flirting with a man that's probably old enough to be her dad.
"Hi, Chris. You look really buff in those shorts."

"I know. Okay. I hope you're all ready because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute." Chris says putting his hand up. Owen seemed concerned at Chris's speech.

"Oh, excuse me. I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast." Owen mutters, worried about the future of his breakfast. Chris looks at him deviously, and smirks.

"Oh, you'll get breakfast, Owen. Right after you complete your twenty kilometers run around the lake!" Chris shouts near the end of his sentences. "Arsehole" I scoff quietly. Chris sends me a warning look, as if saying 'this is a family show'

"Oh, so you're funny now? You know what I think would be funny?" Eva yells, starting to walk aggressively towards Chris. Geoff and Duncan quickly hold her back, before she can do any damage.