DodgeBrawl

My hand is pretty much fine now, but updates might be slower. Sorry for the wait.

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~

The messhall was quiet, except for the usual chatter of the teams. (Y/N) kept nodding off, having trouble keeping his head up. Duncan notices and brings his head to his shoulder. (Y/N) doesn't fight it, too tired to know what's going on. Duncan soon find himself dozing off, leaning into (Y/N).

(Y/N)s POV

I was having a fabulous nap after that terribly annoying challenge, when I was rudely awoken by Chris' big mouth. "Duncan. You look like crap, dude." Chris laughs at him. "Stuff it." I hear a grumble in my ear. I open my eyes and see I'm cuddled up to Duncan.

I quickly scramble away, face turning bright red. Duncan groans and lays his head on the table. "Harold snored all night" Courtney whines way too loud. "Wow. Four nights with no sleep? How much are you hurting, dude?" Chris laughs at Duncan's misfortune.

"Wanna find out?!"

"No, no, it's co-"

The conversation was slowly droned out of my mind, as I started to nod off. I yawn and lay my head down. The rest didn't last long, as I was once again jolted awake by loud shouts.

Gwen walks over to her table, and plops down. "I'm so tired. I can't feel my face." She mumbles, dropping her face onto the table.

I lay my head on the table once again, but despite being exhausted I can't sleep. Duncan's face was too distracting. He had a slight smile on his face, his usually furrowed brows were relaxed. He almost looked soft.

My staring was interrupted by Duncan snapping his eyes open, catching me looking at him. I quickly cover my buring red face with an arm. "See something you like Darling?" Duncan asks, his voice deep from sleep. God he was so cu-

"You are not cute." I tell him, my voice muffled by my arm. "Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself." He chuckles deeply, making my face burn even brighter. "S-stop" I stutter out, cursing myself for being so affected.

"Stop what, Darling?"

"Stop b-being such a w-wazzock."

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Both teams were now standing in a gym waiting for Chris to explain the challenge. I was trying really hard not to nod off. Duncan grabs my wrist harshly and pulls me down. "Wha-" I sputter, utterly confused.

"Sleep with me."

"W-wha- don't s-sa- what the fuck?"

"Not like that" He laughs at my red face, before leaning closer to me. "Unless~" He teases lowly. I kick his leg, covering my face. Why couldn't I talk without stuttering, he's really starting to miff me off.

"Just lay down" He mumbles, pulling me into him, as he leans back. As soon as I felt my head hit his chest, I felt exhaustion take over.

"Wake us up, and it'll be last thing you do."

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

It was starting to get annoying, being woken up by loud voices. It sounded like Courtney arguing, as usual. I open my eyes and untangle myself from Duncan.

Stretching and cracking my back alittle, I look over to my team. "Whats with the arguin'?" I question, my words slurred with sleep.

Courtney snaps her head to me and her eyes light up. "Wake up Duncan." She demands. I look at her confused. "Why? He's absolutely jiggered." I reply to her, arms crossed.

"Because we're going to lose this challenge without him" She tells me in the most annoying voice I've ever heard. "'Kay fair enough" I kneel down next to the bleachers and start poking him. He stirs alittle, but stays asleep.

"C'mon ya wanker." I mumble, starting to get annoyed that I had to do this. I shake him violently, causing him grab my arms harshly.

He turns his head to see who was interrupting his sacred nap time. His grip softens when he sees who was shaking him. "Whaddya want nerd?" He asks smirking, his voice sounded rough, like he had gravel in his throat.

"They wanted you awake, your highness" I joke, giving him a slight bow. He chuckles, before going over to the rest of the group.

"You better have a really good reason for waking me up." Duncan states, crossing his arms. "Look. We are down two-nothing. I can appreciate that you need a little nap time. But we need your help." Courtney replies, placing her hands on her hips, as if she had authority.

"Oh, and why should I help you, darling?" Duncan asks, leaning forward mockingly. I know I said I hated it when he called me darling, but I hate it even more when he says it to Courtney. "Because I can personally guarantee you that if we lose this game, you'll be he one going home. Darling." Courtney says back, equally mockingly.

Duncan looks down, arms still crossed, and looked as if he were contemplating the decision. He sighs, before looking up "Fine. I'll play. On one condition. You do what I say when I say it. Okay. Here's a strategy I picked up during my first visit to juvy. It's called "Rush the New Guy" Duncan smirks.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

After doing what Duncan had told us, the team was sat at the bleachers, discussing the plans for the next part of the game. Duncan had gotton done explaining something to the team, and came up to sit beside me.

"Hey nerd." He mumbled with a smirk, laying his head on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes at him, but didn't make any movement to deny him. "Whaddya want?" I asked, crossing my arms slightly. "Aw cmon, I thought we were friends." He mocked, titling his head against my shoulder with a pout.

"I hate you." I grumbled, not looking at him, knowing if I did I wouldn't be able to speak. "You know you love me~" He teases poking my cheek. I swatted his hands away. "You wish." I told him, trying to hide the smile on my face.

"Is that a smile?" He gasped with a grin, pointing at my face. "N-no!" I exclaimed, with a red face. "Oh my God." He said with fake suprise, a hand on his chest to signify his disbelief.

"You looove me!" He whisper-yelled, with a teasing smile. "S-shut up!" I pushed him slightly, trying to hide my red face. Every free moment of the rest of the challenge, Duncan poked me mumbling 'You love me.'

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

After the absolutely mental win Harold managed, everyone went to their cabins, glad they finally didn't have to vote someone off.

I had enough of being in the cabin, so I decided to take a walk to the docks. It was pretty late, I could've fallen asleep right there. I mean, I could've fallen asleep anywhere, considering the challenges.

Everything was oddly quiet, the only thing I could hear was the water. I never thought a place like this could be so beautiful. I guess we are on an island, but with all the challenges, you don't really get to appreciate it.

The way the moonlight reflected off the water, the trees swayed a little at the slight breeze. It was so surreal, this didn't seem real, I truly could not believe I was here.

I felt someone come up and sit beside me, I already knew who it was, the smell was so familiar. I opened my eyes to look over at the rather annoying delinquent, that I most definitely did not find cute.

He smiled slightly at me, before settling his arms behind his head. We sat there for what must have been hours, but we didn't say a word. The silence was comforting and warm, and oddly enough I found myself liking the company.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

I know I kinda skipped Harold's epic win, but I don't like writing action scenes, it's too hard. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.