Chapter 1

"Where are you going?" Anna asked. "You just got back like yesterday, don't you think it's time to take a break from all of the traveling?"

"I would love to, Anna." Elsa began, shuffling around her room gathering supplies and putting them in a small bag. "But Hiccup and I have something we really need to do."

"Can't it wait?" The princess asked. "I was going to start planning for the wedding."

"The wedding can wait." Elsa replied. "This is important."

"And you having your big day isn't?" Anna asked. Elsa stopped and put her hands on her dresser, then turned to Anna.

"Really Elsa, there's a lot to do." Anna said. "I've already started and I need your opinion on things."

"The wedding isn't going to happen." Elsa replied. "At least not yet. Like I said, what we have to do is important and it can't wait. The wedding can."

She closed her bag and started walking towards the door.

"Elsa are you being serious right now?" Anna asked, blocking the doorway. "Can't you leave tomorrow or something? This is important too."

"Anna, please step away from the doorway." Elsa said calmly. "We'll be back soon. We can't leave tomorrow, we have to leave now."

"Well at least tell me where you're going and why it's so much more important than your wedding day." She crossed her arms and stayed blocking the doorway.

"It's not my place to tell you, Anna." Elsa replied, a hint of frustration behind her tone. "This wasn't my idea, it was Hiccup's."

"Okay well I want to talk him out of it." Anna said. "I want to start getting everything ready."

"You're being inconsiderate." Elsa stated, trying to get passed her sister. Anna blocked her again.

"When are you going to start thinking of yourself for a change?" Anna asked loudly.

"Excuse me?" Elsa said, taking a step back, her eyes wide.

"Everything you do is for others." Anna started. "You want to protect us from Grimmel, you want to keep us happy, and now you want to help Hiccup. Seriously Elsa, think about yourself for once!"

Elsa stood motionless. Did Anna really just say that to her?

Her sister had always told her how much she admired her selflessness, now she was telling her it was time to think about herself. Elsa wanted to get married to the Viking already, as did he, but they both made an agreement that in order for their relationship to work and to be the best is if they both have the answers they've been looking for.

Elsa had hers, but Hiccup only had parts of his. He deserved it too. Elsa wanted Hiccup to be full on the day they became one, and making him get married when he had no idea who he is was not the best choice.

"I am thinking about myself." She said firmly. "This doesn't only pertain to Hiccup, it pertains to me as well."

Anna rolled her eyes, still standing firm in front of the door.

"Now move." Elsa said sternly.

Anna felt uneasy about her sisters sudden assertiveness, but didn't react. She furrowed her eyebrows and moved out of Elsa's way.

"Fine." She said.

Elsa walked passed her and walked quickly down the hall.

"I'll be here taking care of your Kingdom, like always!" She said loudly, hoping to strike a nerve in her sister.