Chapter 4

"I'm getting impatient." Anna said, putting her hair in two braids. "They should be back by now. It's been over a week."

"Give them time." Kristoff replied, setting his book down. "Things like that take time."

"I know but they read that book." Anna said. "Shouldn't it have told them everything they needed to do?"

"I don't know." Kristoff replied annoyed. "I wasn't there when they read it. Seriously Anna, relax."

Anna shot him a glare.

"You know better than to tell a woman to relax." She said. "I'm far from relaxed. Gobber has been waiting this whole time too. I don't want him waiting forever."

"And he won't." Said Kristoff. "They'll be back soon, just be patient."

Anna groaned in frustration.

"I am patient." She said. "I just want my sister back. I can't wait for all of this to be over."

"You and me both." Kristoff replied, picking up his book again. "Why don't you go tell Gobber about the past events? I'm sure he'd like to know more about it."

Anna thought for a moment.

She didn't know much of what happened when Hiccup and Elsa were alone. She hadn't had a moment with her sister to talk about such things.

"I don't know much." She said. "But if it'll pass the time and get me away from your constant berating of my feelings, I'll do it."

Kristoff was about to speak, but Anna made her way out of the room and walked towards Gobber.

She wasn't jealous anymore, she was just very angry.

Elsa was her sister. She never thought that anything or anyone would come between that. To her, it felt like Hiccup took her sister away from her.

When her and Kristoff got together, she always made sure that she had time for Elsa, so it didn't seem fair that Elsa would leave her time and time again to be with some man she had just met not too long ago.

Sure, the prophecy said so, and there was no changing that, but Anna felt left out.

She hoped that when they got back, her and Elsa would be normal again, but knowing that they were about to get married and be in the honeymoon stage for a while, the chance of that happening was slim.

In Corona, Eugene and Elsa were watching through the window to the throne room with horror.

"What is he doing?" Eugene asked, his eyes wide.

Elsa didn't reply. She just watched as Hiccup barged into the throne room, making himself known to the temporary King.

"Look who it is." Pitch said, turning his gaze towards Hiccup.

Hiccup had made his way close to where Rapunzel was who was shooting him a questionable look.

"Glad to know you killed my brother." He continued. "That man was a disgrace to my family and to me."

Hiccup stayed silent.

"I was expecting you." Pitch continued. He stood up from the throne and walked towards Hiccup who kept his feet firmly planted on the ground.

"I'm not a man of many words, much like my brother." He said. "I think his need of explanation is weak. Why explain yourself for your actions? What a waste of time."

"Aren't you doing exactly that right now?" Hiccup said, finally breaking his silence.

"Watch your mouth boy." Pitch growled.