Chapter 3

"Corona?" Hiccup asked. "I'm not familiar with that name."

"No one is." Flynn replied. "At least not anymore. After Pitch took over, he made it his mission to make sure that no one knew of this Kingdom."

"It rings a bell." Elsa said.

Hiccup and Flynn shot her a look of question.

"A really small bell." Elsa finished. "I think my mother mentioned it at some point when I was little."

"That doesn't make any sense." Flynn said. "How has someone from Arendelle heard of Corona?"

"Let's backtrack a little." Hiccup said, waving his hands in front of him. "How did you know we were from Arendelle?"

"This book called the-"

"Prophecy?" Hiccup and Elsa finished in unison.

"Exactly that." Flynn finished.

"It says you were supposed to come here." He started. "Well, at least this is the Kingdom you're supposed to mend together with Arendelle. I'm not magic or anything, and I definetly can't tell the future. That's all the Princess told me."

Before Hiccup or Elsa could speak, there was a sound nearby, causing Flynn to grab the pair and pull them in the shadows.

None of them spoke for they seemed to get an understanding of what was happening.

A few moments passed and Flynn spoke.

"Come inside, we can talk there."

Hiccup and Elsa were reluctant, but agreed and followed the man into his house which was a few doors down from where they were.

"Could you keep it down?" Flynn asked Hiccup. "Every other step you take it's a loud clanking sound. We have to be quiet."

"I literally have a prosthetic leg." Hiccup responded.

Flynn looked down and noticed the piece of metal attatched to Hiccup's limb.

"Oh, that's my bad." He said, quickly turning away to hide his embarrassment.

Elsa let out a muffled laugh.

Hiccup turned and gave her a look, but not a mean one.

Elsa cleared her throat and straightened her posture.

Flynn's comment was still funny. She couldn't help but let a laugh slip passed her lips.

When they walked inside the home, Flynn closed the door behind them, then turned.

"How do you know about Corona?" He asked Elsa.

"I think my mother was affiliated with them." She replied. "But I'm not sure."

"It just doesn't make sense to me." Flynn said, resting his chin in his hand. "Pitch erased all memory of it."

"Does that include people who possess magic?" Hiccup asked.

"Magic is a weird force." Flynn said. "I guess it could exclude those with such abilities."

"Well this one here possesses magic." Hiccup said, gesturing to Elsa. "Maybe that's why she remembers."

Flynn turned to Elsa who was standing with her arms crossed next to Hiccup's side.

"You possess magic?" He asked.

Elsa opened her mouth to reply, but her mouth closed when Hiccup responded first.

"Yes, she does." He said. "Can you tell me more about where we are?"