when you know me

The next day.
Neteyams pov:

I woke up to tuk and kiri jumping on my bed "WAKE UP" tuk said pouncing on me "OUCH- FINE IM UP!!"

(Getting ready for school)
I put on something simple brown shirt, blue flaggy pants, and white sneakers.
I then brushed my teeth and redid my braids so they were fresh

'I wonder if he'll be there?' I thought "NETEYAM THE BUSS IS HERE!" spider screamed, I grabbed my bag and phone and ran out the house, I got on the buss and sat next to tuk, "I'm scared" "it's okay tuk, just remember your stop is first." "So the first school that pops up right?" "Yes!" Neteyam said "what her name again?" "Mrs, Tiana I heard she's nice!" "Okay, I can't wait now!"

"Also did kiri pick your outfit?"
"Daggett now I owe spider 5$" I laughed about that, them two were best known for betting on stuff and I find it funny, "okay tuk this is your stop" I said smiling "can you come with me?" "I'll Wait at the the buss steps but then you must do I by yourself" she nodded,

I sat up from my seat to let her out and we walked down the thingy, I walked to the steps and she was about to walk out but then she turned around and hugged me, "I love you" "I love you too, be the best you you can be okay?" She nodded and ran out, I got to see a little but then the buss drove off. I went back to sit at my seat.

(Aonungs house)

"AONUNG LETS GO!" "IM COMING"
"THE BUSS IS GONNA LEAVE US WE NEED TO HURRY!!" tyseria said running out the door and Aonung came after her

(Back to neteyam) as we pulled up I saw the same kids, they seemed to be in a rush but I minded my business and texted my best friend.

Unix:

U: how's school tey

N: still on the buss :(

U: your parents are making you ride the buss now😳😭

N: sadly yes 😔

U: well have a good day I'm finna head out, see ya

N: see ya!

The kids got on the buss and I looked up but back at my phone quickly, I could hear the other boy chuckle at that.

He. Sat. Next. To. Me. I moved closer to the window so he couldn't see the dumb blush on my face, 'why are you even blushing!!' I thought to myself. "So are you gonna tell me your name or?" "Oh yeah um i-im neteyam" I said still looking away "nice, mind if I call you tey?" "No i-i dont" "can I see your phone?"

"What, no why?" "just unlock it and give it to me" i rolled his eyes, I finally unlocked my phone and gave it to him. 'Gosh he's so mean, and to think I thought he was cute- NO!' I seen him type his number and add himself to my contacts.

(His name was: Ao💙)

"Was the heart necessary?" "Hell yeah," he said with a chuckle

"Your gonna love the school" tyseria said leaning in the chair to hover over us, 'oh so she sat with lo'ak' I smiled at that, "just, don't hang out with aonungs old friends, they're a bit mean.." "tyseria. I'm still friends with them, I just told mom and dad I wasn't!" "Neteyam I take that back, don't hang our with aonung!" I laughed.

"I bet you miss tuk" lo'ak said, "no, she'll be fine-" "but will you be?" Kiri interrupted, "I think so-" "but for you know?.." spider interrupted, "i-" "are you gonna cry" lo'ak interrupted this time "okay stop it's getting annoying!"

"Fine" they all said, tyseria sat back down and started talking to lo'ak, I looked out the window, 'he never gave me my phone!' I thought, I looked over to see him scrolling on my phone
"Give me my phone" I said letting my hand out, "before I do that, who's Unix?"
"My friend now give me!" "I'll think about it"

The buss stopped, he put my phone in his pocket and got off, "tyseria, he took my phone!" "Oh he's a bitch" tyseria said getting up from her seat to take the phone. She obviously didn't succeed.

(Math class, 5th period)

I came into the class, tyseria said this is were it was, hope she was right or If I followed the directions right.. anyway-

I opened the door (open the noor)
And loomed around, 'yay I'm early!' I look at my teacher Mrs Clark, I walked to her and smiled "hi, I'm neteyam, I new here" I say letting my hand out to greet her, "ahh I see, go sit down there, the kids will be here soon. I'll let you present yourself!" She said smiling.
"Oh um.. I have trouble speaking in loud crowds" I say with an awkward smile

"I understand" she said, and I went to sit down

(3 mins later everyone was there besides a couple of people. "Hello class, has anyone seen aonung?" "He's probably making out with some girl-" "Yuri, don't say that!" The guy just laughed and so did his friends. I sat at a desk by myself.

(It's like a table but with two seats on it)

"Okay class I want to introduce someone-" then somebody busted into the room, "IM SORRY IM LATE, DONT TELL MY DAD!" "look who finally wanted to show up. Sit down and I'll think about it. " she said rolling her eyes, he looked over at me and grinned.

'Why is he coming over here she said go sit down!" He sat down in the seat besides me. "Hope you still aren't mad" he said and smiled at me. "I want my phone-" "and you'll get it. Just gotta do something with it" "and what exactly. Put a tracker on it, spy on my?!" I whispered yelled. "No what type of perve do you take me as? You'll get it on the buss" he said getting his textbook out,

The teacher than finally spoke, "as I was saying, I'd like to introduce one of our students, his name in neteyam everyone say hi," they all said hi, and I hot anxious and my leg started to bounce. I started fidgeting with my fingers and looking down at my hands.

Aonung noticed this, he touched my shoulder and looked at me, "hey are you okay" I nodded and looked back down. He didn't take his eyes off me and I could feel it, 'it's your first day. Pull yourself together for once!'

He raised his hand, "yes aonung?" "Can we go take a walk. He's not feeling well"
"Yes, I'll pause the lessen, Everone get on i-ready!"

(Gosh I hate that thing)

Aonung grabbed my hand and dragged me out the classroom, "Aonung?" "He stopped infront of the lockers and looked at me, "are you okay?" "Yes I am" "are you sure? you looked like you were panicking.."

'Wow he actually cared for me' I blushed, 'dammit neteyam STOP BLUSHING!' "hey?" "Huh oh yeah sorry"
"Wanna skip?" "UH no I cant-" "cmon just math. She's not gonna right us up" I rolled my eyes and nodded "that's what I like to hear!" He said gripping my hand running to the gym.

(Back to math class)

They went back Into class, neteyam was giggling a lot and Aonung still had his hand, they went back to their seats.

"Okay aonung and neteyam as we were saying, you are Partnering up with your shoulder partner"

I looked at aonung as he was already staring at me, "what" I said laughing. "Nothing, just thinking?" He said grinning, "about what?" "What does your hair look like?" "UGH annoying" "wow who would've known hair can be annoying, I'm sure it's pretty" he said "well we're partners so you see sooner or later"

(At the buss)

I walked on the buss and sat were I sat earlier. Aonung sat across from my bc my little sister tuk would sit next to me, "so should we do the project at my house or yours?" "Well I'm still moving in so yours!"

"Got it," "Teyam!" "Yes tuk?" "Nathaniel is my new friend!" "Aw you made friends!" "Yeah! We should paint our nails!" "Tuk but-" "PLEASE!" "Okay just stop yelling" "I'll paint yours blue!"

(Home)

I walked inside with my siblings and we took our shoes off, "mom!" "Neteyam your so dead!" 'Shit'

//wonder what he did//