so i was just wondering

Nobody's pov but at sullys:

Neteyam woke up in a cold sweat, it qas finally the weekend so he could sleep and eat all dayyy, "neteyam let's go get dressed" spider said walking in going into neteyams draws, "wait wh-" spider threw some clothes at neteyams face and ramped through his closet looking for a comb, once he found it he through it at him, "oh and" spider walked too the side on his bed trying too grab some slippers, he put them on and walked our closing the door, he then opend it and smiled. "Thank big.. well nah thanks bro" "I am older than you!!" "Nope!"

(Yall it says spider/miles was born 2154 and neteyam was born 2155 soo, but yeah whatever yall want)

I rolled my eyes and got dressed with the outfit he had got me, he does this almost every weekend, I walked out to go too the bathroom until I seen we all kinda had the same color pants on "you stole my outfit" me kiri and loak said looking at each other, "nah yall stole mine" spider came out his room laughing, "you did it on purpose!!" He all said besides Spider, he shrugged and just ran downstairs as loak and kiri chased him, "Nice clothes, son..." Jake said looking at neteyam confused on how we are almost all matching, "spider did it" he nodded finally understanding, "makes sense" he laughed walked downstairs as he hear kiri and loak arguing, I walked into moms room and sighed, "you have to finish the project neteyam." "But mama, im the only one doing -" "I said work, right?" "Yes, mam. " "bueno ahora vete/good now go. " I nodded and hot up, going into my room.

Ao💙

N: I hate you

A: tf I do😭

N: You better work on your side of this dumbass project

A: But you do it better

N: blocked

A: bea..
    Hello?
    don't ignore me pls
    I LOVE YOU
    teyyyy

N: SHUT UP IM EATING

A: Okay, I'll wait for you

/read/

A: That's crazy

/deliverd/

Aonung was in shock and waiting for him too respond, he got up and put on a Grey hodie and some sweatpants, he ran downstairs and greeted his ma with a hug, "that boy is coming over so clean your room!" "What happened too dress too impress?" his dad laughs at his son's outfit, "well I could ask Marie -" "No, she is helping reya.. you can't ask her too do everything ao'nung, right hun" ronal looks up at Tonowari as he rubs her stomach, he clears his throat and looks around, "I'm gonna go in the garden it needs up... yeah, " he says before fastly walking away from the situation.

"Tonowari! Ugh, I swear!!" She says walking behind him yelling, aonung just shrugs, "weirdos" he laughs getting some chips from the cabinet, the door bell rang and Tsireya ran down too answer as aonung didn't give a care about it, "EHEM" Tsireya cleared her throat too neteyam at the door, aonung didn't listen at all, "AO'NUNG!!" She yelled, letting neteyam in. "WHAT YOU PIECE OF SH -" he turned around and saw neteyam, he blushed a little at his outfit.

"Oh, um... h-hey neteyam. " He smiled and looked at him. He took off his shoes and sat them on the rack, "where do u wanna study?" Neteyam asked looking at him holding his bag, "my room" he smirks grabbing neteyams wrists and dragging him upstairs, "this house is so big" neteyam laughs as he almost falls, "yeah I gues" he smiles and brings him too his room, "Wanna do math" neteyam smiles handing him his bag, "nah ill do science, neteyam raised his eyesbrow, "but the science is almost finished-" "Exactly so I'll do it" "you asshole!!" He yells at him throwing the papers for him too write, "woah your handwriting is-" "Sorry I was sloppy on that" "nah man this is beautiful" he laughs looking at what he wrote

Hours later

Neteyam was drinking some water while writing, and Aonung was knocked out cold. The neteyam started to hum as Tonowari walked in, "Hey boys, I was.. is he asleep?" Tonowari asked, looking down at neteyam, "yes si- yes he is. " he looks up at Tonowari, "Did he do any work?" He grabs the notebook that was by him, "is this your work?" "Well yes, I was gonna have him decorate our board or whatever he wants to do," he shrugs, taking another sip of water, "do your hand hurt? Are you hungry?" "Yes a bit but I am fine, thank you though" "Oh come on, you gotta eat something" he smiles sitting down next to aonung and plugged his nose, aonung woke up immediately and moved his dad's hand, "hey dad I was just /yawn/ yeah" he rubs his eyes still tired, "Let me see that" he said too neteyam, neteyam got up and gave him the notebook, Tonowari seemed surprised as how short the boy was compared too aonung, Tonowari threw it at aonung and told him too get up and write, he then looked back down at neteyam and patted his shoulder, "I'll get you something too eat don't worry boy" he smiles walking out the room.

"He seems too like you," aonung rolled his eyes, sitting up, "Your dad's kinda ho -" "Don't you dare finish that." Aonung widened his eyes in shock, "I'm not lying tho sooo" "ew" he laughs pushing him playfully, "well have fun doing that" he said laying down on aonungs bed closing his eyes, "you have many paragraphs too write btw" he yawned,
"You tired," aonung asked chuckling, he didn't get a response. "Yam?" He shook him lightly as neteyam slapped his hand, "Stop let me sleep. " He sighed, closing his eyes. "Neteyam, you gotta help mee." he was already nocked out cold. Then Tonowari walked in with some left overs, and dat it down on the desk. "For when he wake up" he smiles and walks out. Aonung sighed and put the book on the stand next too his bed and shook neteyam lightly, "hmmm" "get up so you can lay in bed"  he laughs as neteyam gets up and crawls over too the pillows and gets under the covers, aonung sighed and say down next too him laying back and he started too write.

Hours later,

Ao'nung finally had a couple more writing too do and if he's honest.. he looked up most the stuff, but put in his own way, neteyam qas hugging aonungs waist while asleep and aonung didn't bother too wake him up, "boys i-" ronal says walking into the room as she smiled, she go her phone out and took a pic. "No ma delete that" he whisper yelled as she walked out.

Like 5pm

Neteyam still had a hold of aonung as aonung wrapped his arm around his back as they both slept peacefully. Aonung didn't finish but it was somewhat done

The. End- jk but I'll probably post tomorrow if I feel like it