heaven

Hey tey pov

I was gluing some pictures to the board that Mr tonawari printed for me, ao'nung shuffled on his bed.
*Text message*

Baby bro⚠️:

L: mom said whenever you get home there's some leftover brownies in the fridge.

N: where's mom?

L: girls time with Ronaldo

N: actually?!

L: Ronal*

Read

I laughed a little at his spelling mistake, and put my phone down unlocked. "Tey?.." Nung said looking at me confused but sleepy, "what?" I looked at him trying to glue this last piece, "I thought your mom was gonna -strech- pick you up?" "She's having her girls night out" he nodded and got up walking to his bathroom. 'i can't stand him' I thought to myself rolling my eyes and focussing on the project, "tey!" "What?!" "You should've let me finish it" I sucked my teeth, "so we could fail? Nope" I laughed a little as he came out rolling his eyes. He sat next to me and I scothced over a little, he looked at me confused. "Why'd you do that?

I shrugged focusing on the project, "you mad?" I shook me head.

Nung's pov

Neteyams mad I can tell, I put my hand on his thigh, "why are you mad?" "I'm not mad" "yes you areee" I smiled looking at him, he looked at me back and moved my hand off him. I gasped dramatically, "is it because of that girl?" "No" he said getting all defensive, "no if you wanna date that girl you can, and plus I-i don't even..." Yada yada yada. I just wanna kiss him, "...plus y'all would be cute and you don't like me so I shouldn't worry about you and her and you shouldn't touch me-...." I wonder if you can paint and elephants nails. "You know?" He looked at me and I looked at him lost, "your so beautiful" I smiled looking at him drowsy, he started yelling at me but I just stared at him, 'if he was a girl I'd give him about ten kids, or 12 just to be nice' "and y'all would be cute not me and you!-" I rolled my eyes and grabbed his chin. "I don't want her!' I laughed a little, "I want you, only you. I've said that a million times!" "Then kiss me!" He yelled back and well... I did what he asked, it wasn't a long kiss just a short one. I slid my hand on his thigh and he leaned back and looked at me.. "so you were jealous" "I wasn't jealous" "then why'd you wanna kiss me" "just shut up" he said kissing me again and I smiled in the kiss, as he held onto my hair.

We made out for a while but stopped when someone knocked on my door, "go away" I yelled holding his waist onto my lap and made out with him, "nung- mm~ Nung!" He let go of the kiss catching his breath, "it's nobody.." I teased giving him another kiss, "go answer them" he got up from my lap and I groaned getting up, "were not done" I said fixing my hair and he sat on my bed. I opened the door to Tuk, "hi- wait what are you doing here?" Lo'ak smiled and popped his head in, "did you set the house on fire?!" Neteyam yelled raising his eyebrow, "no dad dropped us off" "why?" "Aperiently there's a football game and he's trying to watch it with some coworkers but we're too 'loud' so he dropped us off" "so you decided to give me and my dad stress" "your dad's watching the game" I sighed as Tuk ran in giving neteyam a hug, "hi yam!" "Hey tuktuk" he smiled brushing her hair to the side. I slammed the door infront of Lo'aks face, "nah gotta go-" "no she's staying" he said hugging her tightly, "but we were gonna humta" I sat on the edge of the bed and he shook his head as his eyes widened."where's tsireya?" She said and he hugged her tighter, "don't you wanna stay with your brother?" "Yeah but she has candy" "but Lo'ak-" "she's in her room, she said she misses you" I smirked at neteyam then smiled at Tuk, she smiled and got up. "Tuk please" he whined as she left. I got up shutting the door locking it, I walked over to him and grabbed his hand giving him a quick kiss. "Nung, Tuk-" "Tuk ain't here right now" I said closing my eyes kissing his neck, he let out soft whimpers and I smirked.

(⚠️WARNING⚠️ uhh light smut 🤢)

I grinded against him and he covered his mouth blushing harder than ever, "god your such a turn on" I smirked grinding faster kissing his neck. He let out soft whimpers trying not to be as loud as he would be (FEM. QUEEN.🌚) "WaIT~ W-wAIt!" He moaned rolling his eyes back, he tried to grab my arm but I put his hands above his head holding them tightly. (Ralph macchio break? No? Mk)
I breathed heavy grinding one last time before I couldn't no more, as I felt neteyam give in as well so I stopped. I looked at him all sweaty. There was something sticky in my pants but I wasn't gonna tell him, he blushed red. (Dirty👉👈) "i-im sticky-" "yeah me too" I laughed a little laying down next to him, he looked at me. "So..." "Hm?" "Are we together?" He asked me a little confused, "noo I kissed you for no reason" I said sarcasticly looking at him, "yes we are" I smiled holding the side of his cheek, "your all minee Koʻu aloha" "did you just call me fat?" "No no" I laughed. "koʻu aloha means my love dummy" "ohh okay Graso" "what does that mean?" "Fatty" he said laughing a little, "your lucky im tired" I said sitting up, "but yk have fun being sticky" I said getting some new clothes for me about to get in the shower, "im sorryyyy" he got up following me. "No your not" "I am though" he said grabbing the towel and rag from my hand and placing it down touching my hand, 'was he trying to seduce me?' he looked up at me with those golden eyes....

Don't even ask me how but he's in the shower. DONT ASK. Someone nocked on the door, "who is it?!" "Rotxo" I got up and unlocked the door opening it, "wsp bro" he smiled and I dragged him in, "mkay don't freak out but." I smiled, "im with neteyam" "finally!" I covered his mouth, "don't yell dummy! He's in the shower" I rolled my eyes, "should I" he pointed to the door and I nodded slowly. He left and I locked the door sitting on the bed.

Fuck can life get any better..